New ParentDiaperingDiaper Rash TreatmentsKanga Care
Rumparooz One Size Cloth Pocket Diaper, Plaid Snap, 1 ea

Kanga Care Rumparooz One Size Cloth Pocket Diaper, Plaid Snap, 1 ea

by Kanga Care

A Revolutionary Change to the Face of Cloth Diapering 4 Diaper Sizes in 1 Diaper 2 Fits Babies 6-35+ lbs 3 Leak Protection Technology 4 Snap Closure 5 Hypoallergenic Kanga Care brand cloth diapers are the only cloth diapers uniquely designed with the patented leak protection technology of dual inner gussets. Designed with simplicity, Rumparooz are as easy to use as a disposable diaper, but without all the chemicals, waste and high cost. Everything you will need from birth to potty training. Each diaper comes with a microfiber 6r soaker. This unique soaker has 6 different size and absorbency settings to customize for your babies needs. All Kanga Care products are designed and invented by Julie Ekstrom, mom and CEO of Kanga Care, and distributed world wide out of Golden, CO.

Are these easy to clean?
Im about to be a mother to two in diapers. I'm currently using disposables, but am looking for something that will be more easy on my pockets, yet versatile enough to use on a 2 year old and a newborn. are these a good brand to go with that will cover both age ranges?
Start your review of Kanga Care Rumparooz One Size Cloth Pocket Diaper, Plaid Snap, 1 ea!
Tiffany M.
Very cute diaper and it does the job, but I don't see it fitting as well once my boy's legs chunk up. These are perfect for skinny babies.
Jill C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are super cute with super cute designs. However I am not one that can use cloth diapers.
Lynn L.
Fort Worth, TX
This is one of my favorite brands of cloth diapers. The double gussets and dual snaps make it easy to get a great fit. Also many of their designs come with color coded snaps that make it a great diaper for caregivers that may get confused with cloth diapers.
Renee B.
Saint Charles , MO
I absolutely love those cloth diaper and it's cute little design! My daughter stays dryer longer!
Julysa A.
Lakewood, CA
Cute print. Used it for a couple of pictures I took of my baby. They're not cloth diapers, my baby had a diaper on while he was wearing this.