BY KANGA CARE

Katie E.
Marlton, NJ
These liners are a great home storage option for dirty cloth diapers. The bag is large with a PUL liner on the inside. It's nice to be able to dump the dirty diapers in the laundry and then throw the bag in on top. Everything gets clean at once.
Ashley J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these Pail liners!! They keep my cloth diapers from smelling up the entire room. I like that you can close this one vs having an elastic top. I recommend this product to all cloth mommies!
Karissa S.
Forest Hill, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Omg I loved these wet bags. Totally locked smell out and in my opinion they were well priced. I ordered mine online maybe amazon. It worked super well for my cloth diapering needs and I would buy again
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Big big big hanging pail! This will hold about 3 days worth of diaper. I used it as a hanging wet bag for diapers and wipes. I hung it off my changing table. It was easier and took less room than a pail. It held up for two years of heavy use before I ever saw signs of wear!
Rachael L.
Westfield , New Jersey
Woman who I baby'sit for just had a baby and brought this bc she loved how it felt, and said that it was something she saw herself using for a long time!!! Loved that it is so cute and easy for off sizing
Mollie C.
Sioux City, IA
Great product! Its a great quality product doesn't leak when holding my cloth diapers. And they patterns are so cute. I would recommend this product to my friends!
carrie k.
Kanga care liner is great for diapers or even baby clothes after you change a new outfit you usually have trouble finding a spot to put it. Take a hamper and line it in and toss it for laundry later
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This pail liner is one of my favorites. It's great quality and heavy duty. It fits my 13 gallon pail and holds 3 days worth of diapers without an issue.
Amity O.
Ridgefield, WA
What I would have given for this. Especially sense we cloth diaper. Better late than never. Where can I get these at? And in what patterns?
Sarah L.
Puyallup, WA
This is a cute kanga bag for all those reusable diaper mom's. No leakage from the wet nappies in the pail on the way to be washed.
Chelsey B.
What kind of closure does the liner have?
Cynthia D.
I need this. Where can I buy it?
Sunday C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What is this exactly because i have absolutely no idea what it is or what its used for
Stacy P.
San Diego, TX
How does it close? Is there a draw string or button somewhere at the top?
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Would this liner work in regular diaper pails? I have a diaper genie and I'm tired of using the disposable liners.