BY KANGA CARE

• Does this product last awhile?9 Answers
  • What does a pail liner do? And does this fit all diaper p...7 Answers
Meg H.
Sacramento, CA
The hands down best feature of these liners is that they are WASHABLE! Moms, you need this! No more washing poo smells out of your diaper pail, just toss this puppy in the machine once in a while and everything stays fresh.
Hayley H.
Mason, MI
These can fit so many diapers and they hold the smell in well. My only issue with them is that it got holes in it after only like 8 months of use. I'm not sure if it was a problem with my wash routine or what.
La'el H.
I've only used mine for 3 months now, but so far it's been amazing! I love that I can just toss it into the wash with the rest of the diapers, and it fits my Diaper Genie. It keeps the smell so minimal!
Amanda W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love, love, love this liner. It holds up. There are no leaks. It even helps reduce the awful smells you typically have in your pail. I would recommend this.
Kate H.
Saint Paul, MN
Love this thing. I don't even use it in a pail, but as a hanging wet bag. It's so sturdy and it holds in any wetness beautifully.
Destany K.
Nashville, TN
Great liner!! you don't have to worry about any leakage at all!! I love it for sure and recommend it!!
Evangelina P.
Oceanside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I think these are price right and have a great quality to them and can hold a lot of product in them
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great washable liners for a really good price. they're not overly expensive, and that's really great.
angel h.
BRISTOL, VT
Love this pail liner! i purchased it for my sister in law and she still raves about it to this day!
anabel l.
Bronx, NY
Good product and good quality it worth the money! I used it since day one i like it very much
Shamiere A.
Douglasville, GA
Does this product last awhile?
Steph K.
Harrisburg , PA
What does a pail liner do? And does this fit all diaper pails?