BY KANGA CARE

Jasmine G.
Lpve this perfect to throw dirty clothes in their once I was all the dirty clothes I like to also throw it in the washer.
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead , FL
I don't know how I ended up with one but I did. I use this for laundry it helps a lot when you live in a 2 story house.
Ana Carolina D.
San Antonio, TX
This product and very good and has a beautiful design. The price is very affordable. I recommend this.
Ruth G.
Evans, CO
This product helps me a lot, when I laundry my clothes an I buy another to put in all the toys.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
This thing is a life saver when you are using cloth diapers for your little ones!
Katelyn S.
Ste Genevieve, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Holds all my wet and dirty cloth diapers and cloth wipes and no stink! Love it!