BY KANGA CARE

Stephanie T.
I own a ton of these pail liners. They are a perfect fit in a kitchen sized trash can. We have never had any leaks and I like the elastic top so it doesn't slip down into the dirty diaper pail.
Nena A.
I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a
Regan H.
While this print isn't my favorite, I own several and absolutely love them. I use them for my cloth diapers but you could also use them for wet laundry on a beach or lake trip.
Theresa G.
Carlisle, IA
These are super great when using cloth diapers. No leaks as it is waterproof. When you are doing laundry, just throw the bag in with the diapers. Also works well for going to the pool and beach for wet towels and clothes.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
We use these they are the best so absorbent and rally work wonders we use them everyday and they are a brand we trust.don't like the pattern
Jessica M.
Council Blfs, IA
These fit my giant oval sterlite hamper perfectly. I love how I don't have to touch the icky diapers to dump them in the washer.
Carla R.
Merrillville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It holds quite a bit of diapers and we haven't had any issues with leaking with the one liner we have from this brand.
Karina P.
Port Charlotte, FL
These are my favorite brand of pail lines ! Easy to wash and hold so many diapers . Plus that print is so cute !
Jacquelin V.
Reno, NV
These make looking at a heap of laundry a little less miserable! Love the design and quality of this product.
Darcy C.
Evansville, IN
I bought one of these to keep in the car just in case! Fantastic! I've used it for a ton of things!
Dahniel A.
Simpsonville, SC
Where would i purchase this
Humara K.
Mississauga , ON
I haven't seen this in any Canadian stores so try target in the US
adriana a.
Where can i purchase this ?
melissa d.
Brea, CA
Haven't seen this item in Ca.
Heidi L.
Target or Walmart, bigger selection online