BY KANGA CARE

Chelsea W.
KNOXVILLE, TN
I have this liner in white. I hang it and use it as a wet bag to store diapers between washes. Perfect for what I need and holds 2-3 days of diapers for my 5 month old.
Shauna S.
El cajon, CA
Very trusting

I haver this bag in black and it's so perfect!. I love having it and it protects my trash can from dirty trash. It's very tough and reliable.
Sara S.
Grayslake, IL
Absolutely love this pail liner! Holds up well and no leaks. I own a few! I have tried other pail liners and they just don't compare to kanga care.