BY KANGA CARE

Kanga Care Changing Pad - Lazy Lime The Kanga Care Changing Pad is a must have for every changing station, nursery, car, diaper bag, living room and everywhere. This changing pad is the perfect size at 24" by 15". Great for changing your newborn or your toddler. The Kanga Care Changing Pad provides a protective and padded surface where ever you may be. The pad is 3 layers thick. The top layer is a no-pill microchamois that is 100% hypoallergenic. The middle layer is absorbent microfiber, just like the Kanga Care diaper inserts. The bottom layer is a waterproof fabric called TPU which comes in a variety of colors or fun prints. The TPU is also compostable and will biodegrade in 4 and half to 5 years when disposed of properly. Kanga Care Changing Pads are great for replacing the free changing pad that came with your diaper bag that is too small, protecting your changing table cover. see more...

Ashley J.
Lexington, KY
These are essential for the bedsharing and breastfeeding family. We used to wake up covered in milk and laying in a puddle. I bought one of these to keep in my diaper bag after my daughter peed during a diaper change in public, but ended up using it under us while we stayed at a relative's house to protect the bed. It worked so well that I bought another one. It absorbs the milk and pulls it away from our bodies. No more puddles! It has pilled up a bit, but most of my laundry seems to do that. It may be my machine.
Amanda D.
Merced, CA
I love having a changing pad for my son to lay down on when I'm changing is diaper in public places or even at a friends house. In public places I don't like to lay him down on germ infested changing tables. I also don't like how cold they can be however with a changing pad he can be warm and clean and I don't have to worry about him being uncomfortable. The only thing I would change on the model I have is that it's more of a clothe material and it's not easy to wipe if he pees or poos on it.
Kaitlin F.
Love the color of this pad, and it works so well since it's waterproof, but still soft. These are GREAT for your crib.
Kirsten M.
Tovey, IL
Love to keep this in the diaper bag to out on the changing stations in restaurants or had stations. makes it more comfortable for baby!