KANECHOM Manteiga De Karite Butter, 35.2 fl oz (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Adriana L.KANECHOM Manteiga De Karite Butter, 35.2 fl oz (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Karema C.KANECHOM Manteiga De Karite Butter, 35.2 fl oz (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by SABRINA w.

BY KANECHOM

Hair care Set by Kanechom : Shampoo , Conditioner,Hair cream. Its formulas are made of a combination of natural ingredients with cosmetic effects, and ingredients that synthesize the natural nature ingredients effect. It has in its very concentrated... see more...

Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
I love using this product in combination with Silicon Mix. I use it as a deep conditioner first applying to my hair and then coating with the Silicon Mix. The results are silky and shiny healthy looking hair. It gives your hair the moisture it needs and the silicon mix seals it in.
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
I absolutely would recommend this product my favorite one is the caramides it smells great and makes your hair so soft and smooth I used it in partnership with a silicon mix and the results are remarkable and last a long time buy this and you won't regret it,it was my dream come true for my hair.i will be buying more.
Melissa M.
I have a review in this stuff I've been using this for years I didn't even know it was on here or even known. But this stuff is the bomb!! I always buy mines from Amazon and if you need more advice let me know.
Meghan  W.
Kutztown, PA
I enjoy using this product on my hair preferably in the summer time. It is a light consistency with a pleasant fruity scent. I did not notice too much of a difference too my hair so I will not be buying again
Paige Y.
I would buy this everyday as long as my hair keeps feeling the way it does! It feels like silk and I have bleach blonde hair and it has been through hell and back!! This stuff is amazing and I will continue to buy it as long as they keep making it!!!!!!
Andreia F.
Sales
Eu aprecio usar este produto em meu cabelo preferivelmente no tempo de verão. É uma consistência clara com um agradável aroma frutado. Eu não notei muita diferença também o meu cabelo, então eu não vou estar comprando de novo
Meily V.
Es un tratamiento que me ayuda con el volumen de mi cabello, ya que normalmente me sale frizz, además tiene mucho contenido y tiene un olor rico a chocolate.
Mayara S.
É recomendado para qual tipo de cabelo ?