Kanebo Sensai Silk Emulsion - Moist 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Nina F.

BY SENSAI

A silky nourishing emulsion Features a subtle formula to dissolve instantly into skin Replenishes skin with superior moisture Helps improve resistance & firmness of skin Skin appears supple & radiant Ideal for normal to dry skin To use: Apply day & night to face after lotion see more...

Nina F.
I found Kanebo about 2 or 3 years ago. I have a terrible combo of oily and sensitive skin and, because of work and stress, I had red and lifeless skin with lots of blemish. I had to use cortisone in my eyelids because of the eczema. The staff at Sephora told me about Kanebo and its silky feel so I gave it a try.
Pros:
- this is THE BEST skincare product I have ever used. I started with Very Moist because it was what my skin needed then. The results were miraculous - soft silky skin and I no longer had to use cortisone! I don't even remember the last time I used it. Because it's so moisturising, my oily T zone continued to be very oily, so when my eczema and redness were controlled, I switched to Moist. I just can't live without it! Even if I don't have much time, I always use this lotion - it was a real game changer for me and I'm so glad I bought it.
- It's light, easy to apply and absorves fast
- It has a light nice fragance
- Completely controls my sensitive skin
- The package feels and look chic
- Although its moist, it doesn't increase the oilyness of my T zone (it doesn't reduce it either)
Cons:
- I'd say the only cons is the price, but for me this miraculous lotion is worth every penny
All in all, my favourite skincare product of all time!
Julia C.
Beale Close, Stevenage
I really love this product and despite its high value I don't compromise. 100ml bottle lasts forever as you need just about two drops to provide necessary moisture and radiance boost to your face skin. This emulsion has light and fresh smell, really nice consistence and is worth every pound you spend.