BeautyEyeMascaraSensai
Kanebo Mascara 38?C - MSL1 Black by Sensai

Kanebo Sensai Mascara 38?C - MSL1 Black by Sensai

by Sensai

From the design house of Sensai-This special formula has been designed specifically for creating long and delicate eyelashes-This gentle, formulation resists tears and humidity but washes off easily with water at 38 degrees C or higher-Women's make-up-Comes with 7.5 ml bottle

Kanebo Sensai Mascara 38?C - MSL1 Black; 7,5 ml - milliliters; Black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kanebo Sensai Mascara 38?C - MSL1 Black by Sensai!
Jutta S.
I love this mascara. I’ve been using it almost ten years. Once I tried a same kind of mascara from Glossier but then just decided to go for this again! What I love the most is that this mascara lasts tears but still you don’t need a waterproof eye makeup remover. All you need is warm water.
Desirée B.
Kanebo Sensai Mascara 38?C - MSL1 Black by Sensai uploaded by Desirée B.
I LOVE this mascara!!! I can’t express it enough! The way this product performs is just incredible. It literally gives you the false eyelashes look . I never really had huge eyelashes to work with , but this product really changed the game for me ! I highly recommend it , it doesn’t get tacky at all .[product:kanebo-sensai-mascara-38?c-msl1-black-by-sensai]
Emilie Å.
Ålesund, Møre og Romsdal
The sense 38c mascara is the perfect mascara if you don't like to use makeup remover to remove your makeup the only thing you need is some water that's around 38c! Witch is genius if you ask me;) its so easy to remove and it ,makes your lashes so long and separates them<3 this is defenatly the best mascara on the market<3
Daria K.
The best mascara I have ever tried! And I tried a bunch of them, from luxury to affordable products. This one makes my lashes look long, full and last the whole day. Also product lasts for good 3 month.
K L.
This won’t smudge your under eye area! Natural finish, can be layered to get more volume. Easy to remove with only water.
Audra S.
Kanebo Sensai Mascara 38?C - MSL1 Black by Sensai uploaded by Audra S.
Best mascara, lenghtens eylashes and stays on all day, used to have problem with other mascaras, because they would make my under eyes black. Washes off easily.

Looking for your answer?