Kanebo - SENSAI CP cream foundation SPF15 CF-14 -30 ml by Unknown

by Manufacturer

Buy Online Kanebo SENSAI CELLULAR PERFORMANCE cream foundation SPF15 CF-14 30 ml This product is 100% original with EAN code. (European Article Number)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kanebo - SENSAI CP cream foundation SPF15 CF-14 -30 ml by Unknown!
London
This is my favorite full coverage foundation. I buy it at Harrods in London. It used to be sold at Bergdorf Goldman in New York, but I don't think they carry it any more (I'm writing this in Jan 2017). It blends beautifully and provides full coverage, but doesn't cake or look like I'm wearing a heavy face full of foundation. I use this when my skin just isn't looking it's best or a bit uneven. The SA at Harrods told me this foundation has some skin benefit ingredients, but I didn't see much on the ingredients other than the SPF.
Dry / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sun Damage