BY KANEBO

SPF32 /PA++/Made in Japan/Allergy tested(Formulated to minimize the risk of allergy) see more...

Rica F.
I got this from Watson's Personal Store over Causeway Bay when I was doing some part time job for my previous company last Chinese New Year Holidays. I don't see a lot of Watson's that carries the Freshel line from Kanebo, I believe I only found one on this store at Causeway Bay near Lee Gardens.

Anyway, this is a BB Cream from the Freshel Moist Lift Brand from Kanebo and it is worth HKD 98 (as far as I can remember) from Watson's. It comes in a golden bronze packaging (which I really, really love!) for 50g.

Also, this is my very first time to ever tried a BB cream. I use tinted moisturizers at even at home because of the acne scars that I got last winter. :(

Oh yeah, if you guys are ever wondering what is a "BB" cream, BB stands for "Blemish Balm" and it is quite popular now in Asia. I think the Koreans started it first, followed by the Japanese and so on and so forth. LOL! Anyway, in short, it's more of an Asian version of "tinted moisturizer."

I love the texture of this BB cream from Freshel. It is not liquidy, more of a creamy base. You can apply this directly after applying your toner because it is very moisturizing. I like how it moisturizes my skin. It is non sticky, non greasy and keeps my face non oily for the whole day.

The only problem that I have with this cream from Freshel, Kanebo is that it only comes in one color. The color is too light to cover my scars, not to mention it looks yellow on my skin-tone. This is not suitable for a medium-fair skin tone color.

I think I would stick to my Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer better! :)
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,085 reviews
This foundation is really nice, it makes my skin look flawless and the color match is amazing! It stays put but at the end of the day it does look a bit cakey on my skin. I like the finish and the consistency! I recommend this.
This is amazing foundation  BB Cream