Kanebo Eye Colour Duo

by Kanebo

Contains two gorgeous & refined eye colors. Adds depth & dimension to your eyes. Features silk powder for satin-smooth finish. Offers moisturising benefit & comfortable to wear. Easily glides on & long lasting coverage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kanebo Eye Colour Duo!
Review for: Eye Colour Duo # Ec06 Mode 3 g
Kanebo… What a luxury! I was recommended this eye shadow by my trusted BA. I was there to buy my classic Shiseido brown eye shadow, but she suggested me to try Kanebo for a change. She was right!!! It’s like spreading silk on your eyelids. It moisturises well and has true lasting coverage. No creases, it is smooth, blends perfectly with your skin tone. These 2 shades are the most classical golden-beige + a light brown. Loads of luminosity & shimmer!! Very classy, elegant for both morning & evening wear. And the compact is great to carry in your purse! I guess these are shades that work well with every eye & skin tone.
Review for: Eye Colour Duo Refill # Ec15 Cherry Blossom 3 g
Amazing product!! Got get it if your are thinking about this product I definitely recommend you to get it . I have this product and I love it!!
Doral, FL
Review for: Eye Colour Duo Refill # Ec15 Cherry Blossom 3 g
Excelente sombra de ojos. buena textura, bien pigmentada, dura por largas horas. recommendsda.
Francesville , IN
Review for: Eye Colour Duo Refill # Ec15 Cherry Blossom 3 g
Great product. Works well with everyone. Has no fallout and blends very easily.
Great product. Works well with everyone. Has no fallout and blends very easily.