BY KANDY KASTLE

• Who ever ad them, what was the main thing you would do with them....1 Answers
  • Am I the only one who thought these were "silly" growing up ? Lik...1 Answers
  • Any other colors.?3 Answers
Sandra A.
The most i will spend a day as a kid will be due to the silly bands. I was always excited to see what each band was, I remembered that I would of exchange some with my friends or just give it for help.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
These are really cute for the fact of them being hello kitty. my daughter was super into hello kitty before frozen lol but i did get her some of these and she loved them.
Sabrina D.
San Antonio, TX
I like to buy them in bulk and have little goody bags for the girls and in the boys I think there's a super hero one also so plus plus
ashley p.
Winchester, VA
I use to love these when i was a little girl i would always spend my allowance on them . now i have no idea where a single one is
Tina A.
Canyon Country, CA
I love these. Its fun to wear and eat ;) i don't really like the taste though but its not something i can resist.
Ivonee A.
A mis hijas les encanta la variedad de colores que tienen y haci pueden hacer con este producto muchos proyectos
Marissa K.
Raleigh, NC
Kids absolutely love silly bands! They were a big deal a couple of years ago, not as big anymore, but still fun!
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
these were defiently a trend when i was in middle school and everyone had to have them around there wrist
Alyssa O.
Those are really cute and unique, my daughter would love it. perfect for little girls even birthdays.
Priya L.
My kid like this a lot. It is one of her favorite. Now i also started liking it
Alyssa O.
Any other colors.?
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
Am I the only one who thought these were "silly" growing up ? Like what was the point ?
Sandra A.
Who ever ad them, what was the main thing you would do with them.? I remember exchanging them at school for a candy or help.