Kandoo Flushable Wipes

by Kandoo

Easy to Get Clean. Cleans up to 30% better than toilet paper. Perfect for Little Hands. Wipes pop up with the push of a button. No rolling or ripping required. Moistened with Lotion. Ensures a thorough fresh cleaning. Flushable & Biodegradable. Safe for sewer and septic systems.

Me gustaria saber, en cuanto tiempo se degrada su producto?
Is it harmful to my babies skin is it safety?
Are they as sensitive as they say they are?
Start your review of Kandoo Flushable Wipes!
Howell, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
1,048 reviews
Kandoo Flushable Wipes uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Amazon
These flushable wipes are great!! My daughter is 5 years old, so let’s be honest she doesn’t wipe very well yet 😬 but we’re working on her being more independent. These are super effective and gentle on her skin. They’re also super affordable, I buy them in bulk on Amazon and I definitely recommend them!
Booneville, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Kandoo Flushable Wipes uploaded by jennifer T.
Kandoo Flushable Wipes uploaded by jennifer T.
Purchased at: Walmart
My grandson lobes these. He gets clean and does not have to worry about asking for help. These work good. He uses them at school and he feels comfortable doing so. They come in a little pack making it easy for him to bring to school without the embarrassed feeling They are gentle on his skin so no redness.
Jacksonville, NC
I love these for potty training. I got the opportunity to be a tester for these before they hit the market and I fell in love. I have used these on six of my kids so far.
Charlotte, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Kandoo Flushable Wipes uploaded by Shaundra J.
Purchased at: Target
These are the best wipes out there? Why? They're the only ones I've found without that awful additive that cause our butts to break out in annoying bumps that have you going to the doctor for an embarrassing conversation that could have been avoided. These don't leave anything that irritates--and they do the job. Ive never experienced ripping....My only wish is for them to make the cloth a little thicker.
Aurora, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
3,660 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I remember these coming out when my son was too old to really utilize these- but from a flushable stand point- these are wonderful for young children and hygiene. Great for car travel. Plane travel. Not the best pruce wise.
Loved being able to stock these wipes when my kiddo was little. The fact that they are all packaged in smaller packages is so great. By doing this it makes it so they don't dry out too soon, and it's easy to toss a pack or two in your bag/purse when heading out. Easy to use and easy to travel with.
These were the best for potty training, and when my daughter was little. They're easy for kiddos to get out of the container, easy for actual wiping, and gentle on little bottoms. Plus they make kids feel so accomplished on being successful in wiping...... extra bonus!
Durham, NC
I am not a mom but I do babysit and have a younger siblings. These wipes are heaven sent. I took them on a trip with me recently and even though we are all adult these came in HANDY. Dirty hands, sticky arm rests, spicy food bathroom trips, even when mother nature arrives uninvited... you know the whole nine lol. It worked great, I picked them up from my local grocery store during a baby product sale and lucked out with more than I needed. Recommend to mothers, nanny's, teens, and those in their roaring twenties. Honestly the cleaning and bathroom trips never stop, and this will keep you prepared.
Fort Mill, SC
Love these flushable wipes. We can't live without flushable wipes in our home especially while potty training. Nice clean fresh smell which do the job! A little pricey but usually you can find a coupon if you search.
Bowling green, KY
This product was/is so great for my kiddo! Especially when potty training! The wipes saves the skin or sensitive areas from irritation
Ask a question to the Influenster community...