Kandoo Flushable Toddler Wipes - Magic Melon Scent uploaded by Lisa C.Kandoo Flushable Toddler Wipes - Magic Melon Scent uploaded by Lisa C.

BY KANDOO

Sensitive Hypoallergenic Flushable Wipes Cleans up to 30% better than toilet paper. Kids can do it too, with Kandoo! Sewer Septic Safe 2 Biodegradable 3 Magic Mellon Tub made in Vietnam. Wipes made in the USA. see more...

Lisa C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These flushable wipe are amazing if you have little who are a little messy. I like them and they work. I got them from shoprite last week. Had a few coupons and got them free. I would definitely purchase again. Kandoo Flushable Toddler Wipes - Magic Melon Scent
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love the smell of the wipes lol. honestly i think they are a little pricey for what they are. and they are not long enough in my opinion. Im teaching my son not to flush the toilette paper because I dont want a  clogged toilette later on. So I think baby wipes are cheaper and kind of the same concept in my house.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
These wipes are perfect to have around your house for potty training. Awesome to use when teaching how to wipe. Love the scent on these. Not sure if they are truly flushable. We didn't flush them. Must have product
Nicole K.
York Haven, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these. I always keep some on the back of the toilet for my daughter. They are soft and gentle. The price is surprisingly great as well. I love the little container they come in. The only wipes I buy for my daughter.
Heather E.
Absolutely love the Kandoo flushable wipes! We've tried other brands but these are the most gentle. I also love that the scent is not overbearing. While I've seen some posts regarding them being expensive, I haven't encountered that; they're often on sale at Kroger or featured in Target's Cartwheel app! The recloseable tub also makes it much easier for little hands too! Always keep a supply of these under the bathroom cabinet
Jennifer K.
Visalia, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Thank you for inventing these flushable wipes!! My son has Autism & it took until he was 6 to get him potty trained. But, he still has sensitivity to dry toilet paper so these are a God send! He has no issues using these and has now attempted to use them himself! Awesome product! My only recommendation is to flush 2 at a time because they can clog the toilet!
Cheryl W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These wipes are super strong, great size for small hands, and smell great. They clean really well and are still soft to the touch. I also love #nehemiahmanufacturing company policies
Jennifer W.
Burke, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have been using these wipes on my 3-year-old twins since they started potty training. It's a quick and easy way to get them cleaned up, and I love that they are flushable. We really love this product!
Asheli C.
BIRDSBORO, PA
I kind of think this is a ridiculous product. I don't really understand how this helps a child learn and they are expensive. They do work but totally unnecessary.
Kalen D.
Brooklyn, IA
I love these flushable wipes! My son loves them too! They have a easy access push top lid so its convenient for my son to get them on his own without help.
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Iv been debating on getting these and was wondering if anyone has tried them and there experience?