BY KANDOO

Pampers kandoo flushable wipes sensitive 400 ct 8 pk see more...

Rachel B.
We LOVE these wipes! While adult flushable cleaning wipes work nicely, my children have sensitive skin, and they get rashes from them. So these wipes are a perfect solution for us! They could be a bit thicker, but perhaps they wouldn't be so good for flushing then. The scent is very faint, and we haven't had any problems using these with our septic system.
Megan C.
Des Moines, IA
Perfect flushable wipe for potty training. Lets face it you need something a little better than tp when potty training, but at the same time something that you can flush. Well here it is folks! They are a little thinner and smaller than traditional baby wipes, but still get the job done. Very gentle with a light scent. I have bern known to use these myself from time to time. Price is a little higher than baby wipes, but worth it during potty training.
Melissa M.
Unscented makes these gentle on my toddlers skin. We use these for potty training because toilet paper just isn't working too well. I love how I can wipe, toss in the toilet, and flush. No fuss, no mess!
Christina M.
Brick, NJ
My kids really liked these while potty training. They are missing the great smell but still work good . I would recommend them.
galdina r.
Fresno , CA
It's really good wipe especially if you potty training my kids loved it and now that they are grown they still you use them.