BY KANDOO

Kandoo 50ct sensitive tub - 50 see more...

KANDOO 50CT SENSITIVE TUB - 50
  • "They make my son feel independent during potty training since he can "do it himself" :-) Way to go!" in 3 reviews
  • "Although I prefer cloth wipes, I've used these a few times to have on hand for the diaper bag." in 1 review
  • "When my oldest son started using the potty we bought him the Kandoos he is now 6 and still uses them they work wonderful." in 1 review
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these wipes. they are inexpensive and flushable and are sensitive so they don't feel greasy or cause any irritation. i think they do a really good job and the smell is also not harsh or too strong. i will repurchase and also recommend them
Allison D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These wipes are good for helping children when learning how to potty train.. The wipes have a pleasant smell but they are a bit too small and thin. Multiple wipes seem to always have to be used when using this brand.
Nathaly S.
Sun Prairie, WI
I didn't like these very much. I felt the wipe was very thin, and the material was flimsy and not soft. They also weren't moist and I found that they dried up fast even when the box was closed.
Danyeil M.
Thurmont, MD
When my oldest son started using the potty we bought him the Kandoos he is now 6 and still uses them they work wonderful. They do seem to dry out quick sometimes.
Christy L.
Swansboro, NC
I use these for my two year old right now and they work very well. Ive got some in the bathroom, kitchen and her room!! They are thick and made really well. The great smell is also another positive!
Amber E.
San Diego, CA
These are a must have for potty-training. They are a little on the small side because my son tend to make a huge mess, but they are extremely helpful.
Samantha  B.
Casselberry, FL
We love these wipies. Love the packaging. They make my son feel independent during potty training since he can "do it himself" :-) Way to go!
Lona W.
El Dorado Hls, CA
My 2 young kids love using these. I love that they keep them clean. They say flushable but we don't so I cannot comment on that aspect
Alexandria V.
Santa Maria, CA
I loved these. they work so good for boogers and after they make a mess with food. They smell fresh and they are non toxic for babies.
Meredith U.
Atlanta, GA
These are great for kids that are potty training and I've used with both my kids. They are not necessary for older kids.