BY KANDOO

Kandoo 50ct sensitive tub - 50 see more...

KANDOO 50CT SENSITIVE TUB - 50
  • "They make my son feel independent during potty training since he can "do it himself" :-) Way to go!" in 3 reviews
  • "When my oldest son started using the potty we bought him the Kandoos he is now 6 and still uses them they work wonderful." in 1 review
  • "Although I prefer cloth wipes, I've used these a few times to have on hand for the diaper bag." in 1 review
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
CT
Mega Parent Expert
I love these wipes. they are inexpensive and flushable and are sensitive so they don't feel greasy or cause any irritation. i think they do a really good job and the smell is also not harsh or too strong. i will repurchase and also recommend them
Allison D.
Allison D.
These wipes are good for helping children when learning how to potty train.. The wipes have a pleasant smell but they are a bit too small and thin. Multiple wipes seem to always have to be used when using this brand.
Terri H.
Terri H.
These are great. Used them when my daughter was smaller and she never had a bad reaction to them
Cinthia P.
Cinthia P.
Garden Grove, CA
My favorite product.. My toddler needed this

Ashley L.
Ashley L.
I did like this for my child but I felt the wipes were too thin. Would consider buying a different brand.
Lona W.
Lona W.
El Dorado Hls, CA
My 2 young kids love using these. I love that they keep them clean. They say flushable but we don't so I cannot comment on that aspect
Samantha  B.
Samantha B.
Casselberry, FL
We love these wipies. Love the packaging. They make my son feel independent during potty training since he can "do it himself" :-) Way to go!
Meredith U.
Meredith U.
Atlanta, GA
These are great for kids that are potty training and I've used with both my kids. They are not necessary for older kids.
Alexandria V.
Alexandria V.
Santa Maria, CA
I loved these. they work so good for boogers and after they make a mess with food. They smell fresh and they are non toxic for babies.
Christy L.
Christy L.
Swansboro, NC
I use these for my two year old right now and they work very well. Ive got some in the bathroom, kitchen and her room!! They are thick and made really well. The great smell is also another positive!