BY SINFUL COLORS

SinfulColors teamed up with celebrity makeup artist and vlogger Kandee Johnson
to create this sassy and stylish collection of vintage-inspired colors. From the vibrant confidence of pin-up models to the cheeky humor of audacious housewives, this collection captures the essence of that retro vibe: fun, flirty and seriously sexy!

• OMG I love watching her videos! I love she has a line. ...3 Answers
  • Where can I find these? I love watching Kandee Johnson on...8 Answers
  • Amei as cores tenho unhas grandes e gosto de pinta-las co...1 Answers
Kristian R.
Review for: Licorice more...
I’m a fingernail polish snob. Literally. I have so many Sinful Colors nail polishes that people are concerned! One thing I love about this brand is that they collaborate with different beauty experts. When I heard they were collaborating with Kandee, I knew I had to own the collection.

I like wearing darker colored polishes and this polish does not disappoint. It’s a dark green but has tints of black and brown. I love this shade so much that every time I see a bottle I have to buy it. It’s reasonably priced. I found my first bottle at Big Lots, and my second at Walgreens. Both were under $2.00.

This polish also dries fairly quick which is another positive. I don’t like to wait around for my polish to dry, so it was awesome that this was dry within about a minute.

I definitely recommend this to everyone if you like darker colors and a fast drying polish!!
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
These are okay. They're not high end or anything so for a cheap drugstore product they're good Kandee Johnson did a great job with the different shades and I love that a lot of them have different textures and finishes. You can't compare them to the higher-end brands but 4 a nail polish that cost less than $5 it really is a nice choice. It doesn't hurt that I absolutely adore Kandee Johnson! Just saying.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Review for: Mint Sugar more...
I love Kandee Johnson as a human being so I bought this polish to support her and because I didn’t have any polishes this shade in my collection. Sinful Colors is extremely affordable and available at a lot of places around me. The formula is good although this shade needed 3 coats on me for full opacity.
Jill S.
Knoxville, TN
The Kandee Johnson matte nail polishes were a game changer for me. With a couple of coats it last as long as my friends’ gel nails they pay for at the salon. I’m not sure what it is about these but they last forever. And they only cost between $2-$3 at Walmart. Ridiculous. And wonderful.
Mattina G.
West Chester, OH
I believe that this line of nail polishes is fairly good, but I am not a big fan of sparkly nail polishes in general. Especially because of the amount of coats that are required to actually fill a nail up with sparkles. Other than that it was pretty easy to apply and dried quickly.
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Once again Kandee comes up with some fabulous colors. Ranging from "sugar" to matte finishes, my 6th grade girls loved the different designs they came up with while mixing different finishes. All of them needed at least two coats, but for the price, we didnt complain. They only last a couple of days before chipping however I learned a little trick or hack..I bought Sally Hansen quick dry gel ( I think thats what it is called, silver bottle with blue chrome top) and one coat of that on any nail polish makes them last a week before chipping.
bridget b.
Albuquerque , NM
i love kandee johnson and usually will buy whatever collab shes doing, but this truly is a three star nail polish. it delivers as much as it can for the 3.99 price point. you definitely need a base coat and top coat from a higher end brand to get this polish to last
Kendall K.
Indiana
Review for: Cherry On Top more...
I have this in the shade Cherry on Top. It’s a really pretty color, kind of an orange-red. I thought it looked more red in the bottle, so that was a bit disappointing (you’d think a color with the name “cherry” in it would be a rich red). This lasted about a day and a half on me until it started to chip (I wore a base and too coat). I didn’t care for the matte finish, but I liked it once I put on a shiny top coat. For the price, this is a good nail polish.
Venni W.
romoland, CA
Review for: Pink Sugar, Mint Chip, Pin Up Pink, Kanfetti more...
I loved all of these! I tried to get the complete set of the Kandee Johnson Sinful colors but they were selling out so fast. The sugar effect is a very neat polish. I would wear it for certain nail designs not on all my nails.
Katie L.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Pink Sugar, Cherry On Top, Mint Sugar more...
These colors are very beautiful and dry quickly. They do however chip very easily and generally don’t last long. They are best suited for the toes in my opinion. The brush is a good size and the handle is comfortable to hold.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Where can I find these? I love watching Kandee Johnson on YouTube.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
Okay people!! I really need your help!! Where can I find Kandee Johnson makeup and Kandee Johnson SinfulColors nail polish singles and kits??? I need really info here lol!! I was told Walmart, Walgreens, blah blah blah!! None of these website carry this!! Please tell me where I con legit get these!! Thank you soooooooo much!! :)
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
Anyone know where to find these???
How many coats do you normally have to use for it to be full coverage?
Debolina G.
Kolkata
I was searching for some funky nail colours would this work?