Kandee Johnson for SinfulColors: Anime

SinfulColors teamed up with celebrity makeup artist and vlogger Kandee Johnson to create this decadent urban-glam collection. Inspired by street style with an Eastern edge, these unique and unexpected combinations of colors and effects capture the style of an edgy, urban rock princess!

How long lasting is this without or with a top coat?
Where can I find lander Johnson products online for purchase?
What's your favorite nail color?
Start your review of Kandee Johnson for SinfulColors: Anime!
I liked the color options but it took ages to dry and chipped REALLY quickly. I love painting my nails but if they're going to remain wet for about 3 centuries and then chip off the next day anyway, it's just not a viable option for me. Give it a go if you don't have a hands on job or kids.
Review for: Kandee Pink
This goes on well if you apply it using a makeup sponge (blender, whatever), and apply it over an existing color. The glitter goes on well this way and it dries relatively fast. It is a little hard to remove (as are most glitter based polishes), but my girls and I loved the varying shades of pink!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
The light blue color Influenster sent me for testing purposes was a beautiful color with iridescent sparkles. Unfortunately you have to use 3-4 coats to make it full coverage and not look streaky. Due to that they chip very easily when washing dishes or taking a shower. Hot water is not your friend when you have thick coats of nail polish on! Beware! Maybe use a white base coat or another light blue as a base to make the true color shine through.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I do recommend this product. It is very easy to apply and it is quick to dry. Sometimes with certain colors you do have to apply more than one coat but I personally don’t find that as a bad thing.
Terre haute, IN
I do like this nail polish. I have a pretty teal and I think I have used almost a whole bottle. I do prefer polish that stays on a little longer though but I do love her colors in this collection.
LITHONIA, GA
This is a really pretty color polish. I have a few from the Kandee line and I like them all. Just like the other Sinful Colors polishes, it lasts a few days or up to a week with a good top coat.
Moscow, ID
Seriously wish i had gotten the entire collection!!! I saw them when they first were stocked and grabbed several inreally wanted, went to grab necessities and found i could afford a few more... went back and they were all gone!!!!! Never saw them in stock again lol i was a sad panda but loooove the ones i did get. I wish there would be more collaborations and that kandee's were permanent lol her line was stunning♡
Lancaster , PA
Review for: Pinksicle
I’m not the biggest nail polish person but this is definitely a go to hands down because it’s pink and glittery! And you can get away with one coat so if you like nail polish but hate the waiting game this is the nail polish to go to. My favorite and not to mention I love Kandee Johnson so I had to support! :)
The Woodlands
Kandee Johnson for SinfulColors: Anime uploaded by Melissa T.
This is Mint Sugar and honestly I hated it. The only redeaming feature of this polish is its color. It is a gorgeous mint, but it's a textured polish. So you need to like rough bumpy nails in order to love this polish. It reminds me of popcorn walls and I instantly removed it.
riverside , CA
All of these polishes are kind of thin you have to add at least two to three coats when you use them other than that I hold up really well as long as you put a top coat and base coat
Ask a question to the Influenster community...