Kamill Hand Cream Original

Kamill Hand Cream Original

Kamill Original Hand Cream 100ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kamill Hand Cream Original!
How would you rate this product?
Maria Jose C.
Sherbrooke, QC
Kamill Hand Cream Original uploaded by Maria Jose C.
This hand cream is cool, it smells super rich but its smell is subtle, what I recommend is not to put a lot of product because only a little is super good, if you put a lot it happens like everything, you would have greasy hands
Fams M.
Kamill Hand Cream Original uploaded by Fams M.
My holy grail for the winter time! I’ve been using this for a while now and it keeps my hands from drying out during the winter months and keeps them feeling smooth. It starts to absorb into the skin rather quickly and doesn’t feel too oily after applying! I would definitely recommend this hand cream.
Jen H.
Toronto, ON
I love it! Its moisturizing without feeling greasy. Has a light, grassy smell (which I like) and it's inexpensive. Cant go wrong.
Oana B.
Montreal
It smells amazing. It’s the right consistency and blends very well into the skin. My hands are left moisturized but without a greasy feel. I always use it before going to bed and I can feel my hands smoother.

Looking for your answer?