Kamill Classic Hand and Nail Cream, 150ml

by Kamill

Kamill Hand and Nail Cream Classic contains the concentrated power of chamomile and soothes and moisturizes the skin. Your skin will retain its natural smoothness and suppleness, even under stress. Apply Kamill Hand and Nail Cream Classic a small...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kamill Classic Hand and Nail Cream, 150ml!
Mariam T.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This hand cream goes on slick but doesn't feel greasy or sticky and in a minute or two you might forget you have it on. It works great, even with sensitive skin, leaving my hands super soft and my nails looking healthy. The smell is very mild and refreshing, I actually look forward to using it just so I can smell it. The pot is also really well designed. The lid is thin and the pot is filled to the brim so there's no deceptive packaging. It's also really easy to open or close even with your hands covered in the cream.
tamo M.
New Castle, DE
Kamill Classic Hand and Nail Cream, 150ml uploaded by tamo M.
I've used this cream for few times and I can say it's normal hand cream :) I don't like it's smell :/ The effect is normal. I think I wouldn't buy it again *
Tanja L.
Wohnung
Die gute alte Kamilie Creme benutze schon meine Oma auch Generationen später darf diese nicht fehlen. Zieht schnell ein und hinterlässt einen schönen Duft.
Moroccan_zawinati S.
Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
Kamill Classic Hand and Nail Cream, 150ml uploaded by Moroccan_zawinati S.
كريم لليدين مرة جميلة ترطيب قوي 🌸🌸🌸👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Cream for a beautiful moisturizing hands once
Heidi G.
Hanover, ON
I love this product. It took me a long time to find a hand cream that helped make my hands smooth and not feel greasy. Winter is harsh on my hands but this cream helps a lot.
Abhirami S.
Hounslow
This is such a nice and thick hand cream. It smells so so so good. I love it so much. It leaves your hand smelling good and keeps them moisturised. I definitely recommend it to you.
حنان H.
805,dream land
جميله جدا ورهيبه 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩تعطي نعومه رايعه وايظن تحافظ على اليدين من الشمس 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
hajar C.
Kamill Classic Hand and Nail Cream, 150ml uploaded by hajar C.
كريم البشره من kamill مره احبه لانه يعطي ترطيب جميل لليدين ولائحته أكثر من رائعه وهو خالي من الزيوت المعدنيه والمواد الملونه Cream of skin of Kamil once loved it because it gives a beautiful moisturizing of the hands and the list of more wonderful is free of mineral oils and colored materials null null
Manar G.
Kamill Classic Hand and Nail Cream, 150ml uploaded by Manar G.
I like this hand cream♡♡It is lightly scented, so the smell is not overpowering♡♡yet it smells good♡♡It is fast absorbed♡♡it is not greasy at all♡♡the price is very good ♡♡
A
ByA
oslo
I like it alot actually. It has a weird strong smell. Kinda pricey but works good! I did buy it in germany in a shop called Rossmann. It moisturies your hand and nails good! I recommend this Kamill Classic Hand and Nail Cream, 150ml

Looking for your answer?