Kamedis Dandruff Therapy Shampoo uploaded by María V.

BY KAMEDIS

Clinically proven to reduce dandruff by 50% in just 2 weeks, this rich, lightly foaming shampoo soothes and purifies your scalp, providing quick and effective relief from dandruff. Formulated with carefully selected botanicals in accordance with the wisdom of traditional Chinese medicine. For adults and children as young as 3 years old.

Use for skin symptoms associated with dandruff, including:

• Flaky, scaly scalp
  • Itchy, irritated, red scalp

Free of steroids, tar, SLS, paraben and dyes.

The Dandruff Therapy Shampoo, like all our products, displays the vivid natural color of its  botanical combination.

For best results, combine with our CONTROL Scalp Lotion

How to Use:

• Apply to wet hair.
  • Gently massage into hair and scalp.
  • Leave in for 2-3 minutes before rinsing thoroughly.
  • Repeat if needed.
  • Use at least twice a week for best results.

Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.

Yadrianna A.
It was an amazing product. Will be buying it and using regularly since it really worked to treat my dandruff problem after a brazilian blowout treatment. Before using it, two days after washing my hair I was bothered my itchiness and flakes. Not anymore.
Dainys L.
Kissimmee, FL
I loved the refreshing feeling it gave my scalp. I saw I had less itching going on and less flackyness over all. I still need to continue trying or more to really know if it does the job well.  For now it definitely is working great and I hope it continues.
Gaye T.
Dimondale, MI
I have only used this once so this review is based off this one time. I have to say , I do not have dandruff but I do have a very dry scalp. I am an African American woman with a lot of hair. It is not course but it is thick. The product did smell good but My scalp was still dry after the wash. This products lather is lovely , I washed my hair in the tub and it looked like I had taken a bubble bath so it had very rich lather . Aside from that, the overall graphic design of the product is very appealing to the eye. The green let me know it was healthy for my scalp. Overall, If possible I would include more oils into this product . I’m not 100% sure I would recommend this product I will try this the next time I wash my hair .
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
I got this on a voxbox and really enjoyed the shampoo. It didn't weigh my hair down. It also helped my dry itchy scalp due to dandruff and it was cooling on the scalp. I have not repurchased because I'd like something that is sold in stores etc. I also didn't like their scalp lotion but the shampoo is definitely a good one!
Holly S.
Rockland, MA
Kamedis Dandruff Therapy Shampoo is effective, yet leaves my hair super dry and staticky after use. I even tried adding oils into my hair to help the static and frizz, to no avail. My hair was sticking up all day on top of my head. This product is great for keeping your scalp clear, but I’m thankful this isn’t an everyday shampoo.
RasErin D.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Target
This shampoo works really well. My scalp can get pretty dry no matter how much oil or moisturizer I use for it. This shampoo cleared right up my dry scalp and also my fiancé’s. I would definitely recommend this product, it also has no buildup so your hair feels really clean.
Selda.O 🌹.
Havertown, PA
smells really good for something that’s dermatologist reviewed! i actually really enjoyed this. it doesn’t really lather that much but still is really nice. i think the more you use it the better because my dandruff got worse.
Jarielle J.
This is the best dandruff shampoo I've ever used. For the last year I've been fighting dry scalp and dandruff. Used like 5 different shampoos and nothing else worked. As soon as I step out of the shower I can feel the difference. This is amazing stuff I just wish it came in a bigger bottle. I'm glad that is very organic and cruelty free. I will buy five more bottles.
lauren r.
Clarendon Hls, IL
It worked quite well for the first 2-3 uses, but after that my dandruff started coming back. Not sure why? But it smelled incredible so I wish it would’ve worked just a little bit better because I loved using it for the smell in general and when it did work as well of course lol. I don’t think I was doing anything wrong but I’ll try it again soon and see if it works better the second time around!
Samantha C.
Temple Terr, FL
So, as long as you continually use this product, it works! The smell isn’t bad, it’s actually quite refreshing. It did help with my dandruff because as soon as I used another shampoo, the dandruff was back!
Wendy B.
Chicago , IL
Does it work for oily hair?