BY KALYPSO MEDIA USA

Review (1)
Penny T.
Alexandria, OH
I have two versions of this game, the Steam version and the non-steam version. The game is fun to play, has an interesting story line but unfortunately an update broke the ending of the Steam version. I recently left a review of the game on Amazon then noticed someone else had put in their review something about the ending. I asked if they had actually gotten to play the final boss and when they said yes, I bought the Amazon version, which had not been updated. I believe this Gold Edition, however, does have an unbroken ending so it sounds like it's safe to get this one. The makers have also completely redone this game and combined it with the Resurrection chapter. It's called Reincarnation. They changed a lot of things so it is a completely different game from the original. I would recommend that one for anyone considering this game. It will be a lot less culture shock for you. Despite the broken ending of the original, I still give this a B because it is an interesting game to play.