Kalorik Stainless Steel Jug Kettle

Experience the fastest way to boil water with the Kalorik 360° Stainless steel Cordless Jug kettle! With just a flip of the switch, this powerful 1500-watt electric kettle has a concealed heating element that will provide boiling water in a matter of minutes. Faster than the stovetop, and even faster than the microwave! Once water reaches a boil, the kettle will automatically shut off and with the stay-cool non-slip handle, the kettle lifts off its base for easy, cord-free pouring. ;

I've been in the market for a new kettle! Is this product easy to clean and where can I find it? Does it go on sale ever & how would to compare it to a Keurig?
Does this steel jug kettle keep your tea or coffee hot?
So I've been eyeing the cuisinart kettle but I just saw this and the price is waaaay better. Does this work just as well? Any pros, cons?
Start your review of Kalorik Stainless Steel Jug Kettle!
Las Vegas , NV
My mom loves it so much she bought two just to boil more water quicker! The price is affordable, definitely fits college students budget. The handle doesn't get hot so it's safe when you're clumsy like myself. I even use this kettle to boil water for spaghetti since it takes so long to do it the traditional way.
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
Murrieta , CA
I love using this product to heat water. It works faster than putting in a regular stove top kettle and is safe to use. The rubber handle never gets hot. This is great for tea lovers! This is also a great gift.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Lexington , SC
I am a huge tea drinker and got this as a gift a few years ago! I use it every morning and night and it still works great with no issues! Very easy to clean and keeps the water warm for a good amount of time!
I have bought this for my mother on her birthday and she was very impressed by it. Her old one would get TOO hot on the outside and even on the handle, this kettle the handle does not get hot which makes it easier for her. I bought this for my mom for only $30
Temple City, CA
Use this all the time to boil water. A lot faster than boiling in a pot on a stove. And saves you a lot of time since you won't need to watch it the whole time if it were boiling on a stove. An essential!
Edinburg, TX
I love this water heater! It's pretty much what it is. When I'm cooking and I need to boil water, I don't have to spend so much time waiting for the water to heat up. This baby boils water in less than a minute! One of my favorite things in the kitchen!
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I have one of these in the salon I work at. We use it to heat up water for any clients who may want coffee or tea during their services. Never had an actual problem with it. But it does get hot on the outside
No Special Diet
I love my kettle it make making coffee or tea super easy and fast, I also use it to warm up my baby's water for his bottle it only takes like 10 seconds. It is super affordable and u can find if anywhere I absolutely recommend it
Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Indianapolis, IN
This is the perfect kettle for tea! The pot heats up so quickly for a great cup of tea or hot cocoa. The price is so reasonable and the kettle is very nicely made. Definitely worth a try for tea drinkers!
No Special Diet
Kaori Stainless Steel Jug Kettle heats quickly. It has an automatic shut off if you happen to forget it. More energy efficient than heating up the stove. I bought mine at Costco.
Organic, Gluten Free, Paleo
Ask a question to the Influenster community...