BY KALORIK

Features: Brushed Stainless Steel body Stainless Steel blade 6 blades for ice crushing Graduated glass jar 4 settings: pulse, off, low and high Removable filter cap for easy filling Pulse function allows quick start/stop control Safety lock Non-slip feet Embossed Kalorik logo 500W Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

• How well does this blend? Will it completely blend spinach?1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this blender?1 Answers
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
My husband bought this for me when I wanted to start drinking mmore smoothies. It works surprisingly well for my green and fruit smoothies. You can also use it for prepapring soups! can´t live without it and use it on a daily basis!
stefania j.
Bridgeport, CT
This is a pretty good blender. I was surprised how good it actually crushes ice. Definitely recommend it.
Lyndsey S.
Bay Shore, NY
My mother in law brought this for me as a gift! And I love it I use it all the time for everything!
Amber T.
Grayson, LA
I have this blender and I love it!! I use it for everything!! I would recomind it to anyone
Dria D.
How well does this blend? Will it completely blend spinach?
Hireri L.
Oceanside, CA
Where can I buy this blender?