BY KALORIK

Make 12 delicious homemade cake pops in minutes with this Kalorik Fun! Purple Cakepop Maker! Its non-stick coated baking plates release cake pops instantly and makes clean-up quick and easy. Once the party is over you can put your unit away with no problem with its stand upright feature and locking clip for easy storage. For safety, this unit features front and side cool-touch handles, and also includes 50 cakepop sticks and recipes so you can bake right away. This appliance is great for play dates, special occasions, and it makes birthday parties a snap! ; see more...

Sonia G.
Washington, UT
I have this and it collected dust for a while (because how often do you make cake pops, really?) but I just ordered a "savory bites" cookbook for savory cake pops and now I use it all the time!!! It makes awesome bite size pieces for entertaining, like biscuit wrapped mozz and jalapeno poppers!! Perfect for entertaining :)
Jane R.
I need this in my life. I'm starting to pick up on baking now. I'm still a work in progress but I would love to try this. The fact that it's purple made me fall in love even more.
Ashlee F.
Baton Rouge, LA
Haven't seen this yet but know I'm attached! I have to have this cake pops are my favorite
Julianne B.
Foodie Expert
While this is easy to use, it's more like making donut holes than cakepops. This is great when working with little kids but not as good as crumbling a cake for a full recipe.
Betty S.
Castlegar, BC
We love it, the kids and I have made several batches up over the last while. Biggest negative is filling it to the proper ammount.
Carmen C.
Foodie Expert
Does it really work ? is it an easier alternative than what is shown on Youtube?