Kalorik Fun! Purple Cakepop Maker

by Kalorik

Make 12 delicious homemade cake pops in minutes with this Kalorik Fun! Purple Cakepop Maker! Its non-stick coated baking plates release cake pops instantly and makes clean-up quick and easy. Once the party is over you can put your unit away with no problem with its stand upright feature and locking clip for easy storage. For safety, this unit features front and side cool-touch handles, and also includes 50 cakepop sticks and recipes so you can bake right away. This appliance is great for play dates, special occasions, and it makes birthday parties a snap! ;

Does it really work ? is it an easier alternative than what is shown on Youtube?
Start your review of Kalorik Fun! Purple Cakepop Maker!
Vika S.
Bothell, WA
I love making waffles, with this waffle iron it is much easier to make than in a frying pan. #voxbox #influenster
Astrid D.
Brownsville, TX
I actually don't used yet, but I got it in my birthday, it's a present for my mom and sister. Now I want the donut maker 💕💕💕
Julianne O.
While this is easy to use, it's more like making donut holes than cakepops. This is great when working with little kids but not as good as crumbling a cake for a full recipe.
Ashlee F.
Baton Rouge, LA
Haven't seen this yet but know I'm attached! I have to have this cake pops are my favorite
Rashel R.
Taylorsville, UT
2,315 reviews
Of course nobody NEEDS a cake pop maker but I splurged and bought this for my daughter to have fun with and it turns out so well! It’s cute color makes it that much more fun, the cake pops are moist and yummy and it’s easy to store and clean
priscilla M.
This cupcake maker is good. I use it for birthday parties. They leave the cupcakes so perfect
Erin D.
Bonney Lake, WA
The 10 year old I nanny for got this for Christmas. It gets REALLY hot on the outside (including the handle to open) and getting the muffins/cupcakes out is really hard. She wasn't even able to help me make the muffins because she couldn't even touch the handle to open the maker. I would not recommend this product to anyone...you are better off buying a mini muffin tin and using the oven (which takes only 3 minutes more to cook)!!
Sonia J.
Washington, UT
I have this and it collected dust for a while (because how often do you make cake pops, really?) but I just ordered a "savory bites" cookbook for savory cake pops and now I use it all the time!!! It makes awesome bite size pieces for entertaining, like biscuit wrapped mozz and jalapeno poppers!! Perfect for entertaining :)
Betty S.
Castlegar, BC
We love it, the kids and I have made several batches up over the last while. Biggest negative is filling it to the proper ammount.
Matty A.
Calle 127d #92-37 bogota
Excelente producto más de lo que esperaba ayuda a diseñas todo aquellos que creías que solo los profesionales podían es una opción nueva y precisa
Ask a question to the Influenster community...