BY KALORIK #17 in Electric Kettles

This cordless electric stainless steel kettle quickly brings water to a boil with auto shutoff, it features a concealed heating element for easy cleaning. Generously sized, it simplifies making coffee and tea for a crowd or anything else you will need to boil water for. see more...

Kyle C.
Kyle C.
Gladstone, MI
The design is perfect. Works great heats up fast. My only issue is that I don't think it's a very durable product. Time will tell
Aldana R.
Aldana R.
Hamden, CT
Foodie Expert
Perfect for boiling water. The handel makes it easier to control the product making jt harder to burn yourself
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
I love this , I find it really handy at our house hold it heats up the water really fast
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I had this kettle and I loved it a lot. I would make tea, coffee or whatever else I would make. I will be buying another one.
Loralye J.
Loralye J.
YPSILANTI, MI
This is a great kettle. Looks good and works great. It fills a lot of water which I really like too.
Ann U.
Ann U.
Martinsburg, WV
This is a wonder to the modern kitchen. I got my mother this for her birthday and every time I see her she tells me how much she likes it.
Donya B.
Donya B.
Foodie Expert
Kalorik Dome Stainless steel Jug Kettle is great. I would highly recommend this kettle.
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Perfect for everyday use, and it doesn't get rusty easily, so I would definitely buy another one for my parents.
Nilda G.
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills
absolutely one of the best brands you can possible find!! my mom got me one when I was a college freshmen and I already have 2 years as graduate and still works perfectly with NO STAINS!
Lece R.
Lece R.
Porter, TX
Is this easy to clean?
Sheena M.
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Is this durable? Is it heavy?