Kalorik 4Qt Stainless Steel Deep Fryer

by Kalorik

Have a craving for fried food? Your favorite foods full of that deep-fried flavor are easy to make in the comfort of your home with this 4-quart stainless steel beauty. This fryer will create the perfect crispy golden foods from chicken wings to potato fries.  It features a removable non-stick coated pot with an adjustable heat system, a steel reinforced lid, a viewing window, and an odor high quality filter system. It powers at 1500 watts, comes apart completely for easy cleaning, and also includes a magnetic breakaway cord for safety and easy storage. Also, this unit offers a large oil capacity, a small footprint that will not clutter your counterpace, and a precision temperature control panel that will take the guesswork out of your culinary endeavors. ;

How many people recommend this?
Start your review of Kalorik 4Qt Stainless Steel Deep Fryer!
How would you rate this product?
Barbara N.
Red Lion, PA
When I buy a product I do a lot of research I like quality and I highly recommend this product
elizabeth G.
needville
Perfect size and heats up pretty well. Works great. Easy to use and clean. Good price.
Maryam F.
Valley Stream, NY
3,502 reviews
It’s great product to try I tried and completely satisfied May be you would be happy too with it try it and explore new products and new stuff always leave great impact my experience was great yea I recommend it
Princess N.
Martinsburg
100% sucks . I had this thing for 2 weeks wash BY HAND ☝🏽 and it broke . Good while it worked but it literally just broke out of no where. It was about $30 deep fryer I got to use for 2 weeks smh🤦🏽‍♀️ .
Baylie D.
Alva, OK
I love this deep fryer! My old deep fryer would make huge messages and grease stuck to the sides of it! With this deep fryer I don't have that problem!
Bianca A.
Tulare, CA
Love this. Everything taste so much better deep fried and you can get creative with what you put in here
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
No la conozco y no he usado esta marca pero deseo poder tenerla para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo
Jessica P.
Really good deep fryer. Just washed it self drained. But not the end of the world. Still deep fries everything.