Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesDeep FryersKalorik
26-qt Digital MAXX Air Fryer Oven As Seen on TV

Kalorik 26-qt. Digital MAXX Air Fryer Oven As Seen on TV

by Kalorik

#8 in Deep Fryers

With deluxe French doors for easy access and an extra-large 26-quart capacity, you can cook entire meals in this sleek, easy-to-use Kalorik Digital MAXX Air Fryer Oven.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kalorik 26-qt. Digital MAXX Air Fryer Oven As Seen on TV!
Joseph F.
Coldwater, MS
Kalorik 26-qt. Digital MAXX Air Fryer Oven As Seen on TV uploaded by Joseph F.
Kalorik 26-qt. Digital MAXX Air Fryer Oven As Seen on TV uploaded by Joseph F.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
If you have the counter space, this is definitely a cool oven to have. Also, in my opinion you should have somewhere that has good ventilation.... depending on what your cooking things can get a bit smokey. We take ours out in the garage most of the time.The french doors are an unnecessary feature on it, I personally would have been ok with a single door. It is nice that you can see inside while cooking in it though. We have cooked in it many times and so far everything that comes out of it is good.
Marquita G.
Pittsburg, CA
Kalorik 26-qt. Digital MAXX Air Fryer Oven As Seen on TV uploaded by Marquita G.
I received this as a Christmas gift & it's been a blessing! I'm still mastering all the features, but what I've used so far has been great. The cooking times are perfect. I rarely have to reset or adjust the automatically set times & temperatures. My diced potatoes cooked just right. The rotisserie feature made my chicken beautiful & kept it juicy. Bacon was perfect too. It's a great kitchen aid.
Grace L.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
My god this is a god send! My partner was very adamant that he cannot cook so I figured to cook for two this made a lot of sense. Well I put him on air fryer duty and we are both amazed at what come out of this wonderful machine. I have recommended this to anyone who stops by and experiences the food that we make using this product. Pricy but amazing ( can even cook a full Costco rack of ribs!!!!!)
Melissa P.
Love love love this air fryer! It does so many different things that we almost don't need a regular oven! It makes the food crispy without drying it out!
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Pros: .It is a cute little oven with good presets. .It baked sourdough bread and rotisseried a whole chicken very nicely. .You are able to start and stop the rotisserie as you like. That makes it easy to baste your chicken all around. .The dial that you turn to change functions, temperature, and time has little clicks as you turn. Those make it hard to over-turn the dial. .Surprisingly, unlike other air fryer ovens I have tried, this oven stayed cool to touch at the top and on the sides even after about 1.5 hours of cooking at 375 deg F. . Bright oven light comes on as soon as you open the door. Cons: .It is a much smaller oven in person. .Most of the pans I own do not fit inside. .Though the French door felt like a good idea on paper, the door swings shut at slightest of touches. .The door closure is not soft either. It bangs shut. .The presets do not remember last used setting, instead resets to the preset temp. So, if you happen to stop cooking or restart cooking for additional time, you have to reset the temperature. .The crumb tray has a weird bump in the middle, which increases the possibility of liquid drippings from spilling as you try to take the tray out. .When I tested the temperatures, it didn't reach the day temperatures even after 20 minutes. (It still cooked three good well though.)
Elisa M.
Toronto, ON
The old lady that lives inside me it's jumping with this purchase. I just love it. I use a lot the air fryer and in this year full of resolutions, eat healthy it's already done.
Raj B.
Vancouver
Good oven... evenly heats and good is tasty. I would recommend buying it on Black Friday or Boxing Day to get your money’s worth
sherry N.
So far this has been AMAZING! I have baked a pizza from scratch, I have used the rotisserie option and it worked amazing! The chicken I bought was too heavy and it did such an amazing job with the rotation and cooking! Air fries in 45 mins in its own juices!! Best purchase ever! I wish I took a picture of the chicken!

Looking for your answer?