BeautyHair Productskallos
Serical Latte Mask - 1000 ml

Kallos Serical Latte Mask - 1000 ml.

by kallos

Milk CreamThanks to milk proteins, this cream provides great nourishment for any type of hair, leaving it soft and revitalized. Ideal also for treated hair, weakened by bleaching, coloring and perms.

Alter Ego Al Latte Milk Cream 33.8oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kallos Serical Latte Mask - 1000 ml.!
tania H.
I loved it so much! My hair was always so soft after using it, and don’t even get me started on the smell.. one of the best ever. The only reason I’m not using it anymore is because I wanted to try out other products. So, it’s amazing and I recommend it.
Johanna T.
Clifton, NJ
Kallos Serical Latte Mask - 1000 ml. uploaded by Johanna T.
Best mask ever.... what I do is wash my hair normally and leave it then I pass my straighter and I rinse with ice and cold water the results are amazing!!! Love iiiit
Idalia Ś.
Wrocław
Very good product, smells amazing and is pretty cheap for how nice it works and how much you get. I cant give it five starts though because it likes to mess with my curls a little (KALLOS Color works amazing on them though)

Looking for your answer?