Dee J.
It said discontinued? But either way these were nice.... I have had to travel with my baby before and this was always great to ensure I had a changing station whether I went
Katt C.
San Antonio, TX
I have this and it makes my life so much easier. I always have wipes and diapers packed and ready to go so I'm never scrambling as we are headed out the door. I would recommend this to anyone who has a busy lifestyle.
wendy m.
I love these there very good and easy to use always keep them on you in case they come in different colors and design very amazing and I recommend you to try it out if you haven't.
Renee W.
Tukwila, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this super handy light weight & compact for when your on the go and you have to do an emergency change I've been to many public bathrooms that had no place to lay your child so I've layed a blanket down & opened this up I love the pockets for wipes and table top sheets this will run you anywhere from $10-$15 so super affordable
Candice C.
I loved my changing kit. I could keep diapers, and wipes in it. So when we were out and about I didn't have to rummage through the diaper bag to find all my necessities. It was all in one spot.
Nina S.
I received this item as a baby shower gift and it turned out to be a product that I thought I wouldn't use to a product I couldn't do without! It's a must buy for any mommy! Great buy!
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
It's unfortunate that these were discontinued because they are very helpful and convenient and they come in all sorts of cute patterns. I own many because I never want to be without one! I highly recommend
Bianca G.
Rosedale , NY
Best thing to have when you don't want to change your kid in one of those dirty changing tables in the bathroom. Put his on top and you are good to go! Best purchase!
Ruzica R.
Really nice bag has a nice design nice theme and has a lot of room an a lot of pockets i would buy this again check it out at a local target
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Not expensive priced right love the neutral color and it helps gets the job done with out feeling like your carrying a lot of crap
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Worth it? Does it have good durability?
Jaclyn H.
Denver , PA
What's included in this kit? Is it worth it
Dana C.
Is this changer easy to clean?
Bertha C.
How big is it? Can I wash it in the washing machine?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
What does this kit include?