BY KALENCOM

Store your baby's diapers, bottles and other essentials in this stylish kalencom laminated buckle bag. Its spacious interior has multiple storage compartments and pockets. The kalencom laminated diaper bag also has 2 exterior side pockets to hold other knickknacks. It has a flap-over cover with buckles and comes with a changing pad. It's leak-resistant and has a wipeable inner liner, so clean up is a breeze. see more...

Amanda K.
I LOVE my Kalencom bag. I received it as a baby gift. I have received so many compliments on the print. The material makes clean up a breeze. It's very easy to wipe off with a damp cloth. The bag has so many storage compartments and I love how it came with a few extra bags to put bottles in and diapers. I would definitely recommend this product to others .
Erika M.
Salem, OR
I want this bag! ! I know it's a diaper bag but my 5 year old would love this as her traveling bag, and so would mom. We attend many sporting events, 5-6 a week, and this bag would be awesome to carry her toys, books electronics and snacks in. It looks super cute and chic.
Wyneshia M.
I have noticed that these bags are very popular. I never heard of them until a friend told me about it. The prices range from about 70 to 80 dollars. They last along time and easy to clean.
Shelbi D.
Laurel, Ms
Loved the print. It this bag is entirely too small for an infant. It could possibly be useful with an older child but my little one needs way too much stuff!
LaTosha D.
Okay, I admit...I love this bag. Very vibrant print. Easy to clean. Also cute to use for a rainy day and you need a waterproof bag.
Kaitlyn D.
Bauxite, AR
I loved this bag. It was spacious. I received one as a gift and it held everything needed and came with a diaper change mat.
Danielle K.
I bought this for a gift and not knowing what the baby was I couldn't pass it up. I love the print and does does she.
Evelyn D.
Very good quality bag. Has beautiful patterns and styles to choose from. I like the waterproof type material !
Monica S.
Gadsden, AL
I always loved these bags. I had a friend who had one. They are very easy to keep clean but they are expensive.
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
I had this bag and I LOVED it! It was so easy to clean! I also loved the convenient matching bottle holder.
lindsey c.
Visalia, CA
Where can I find this exact bag ?
lendy u.
Rockwall, TX
This bag has enough space?