Kaleidoscope Milk Shake - Leave in Detangler Spray 8oz

by Kaleidoscope

100% natural..kid friendly.Detangles, adds body, leaves hair glossy , nourished and frizz-free.Recommended for Naturalistas and Hair Extensions..Helps Restore Curl Patterns..Helps Repair Damage Hair.Strengthens Hair -.8 FL OZ.Directions:Spray evenly on towel-dried hair. Massage in and comb gently. Leave in hair, Style as desired

Kaleidoscope Milk Shake Detangler Spray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kaleidoscope Milk Shake - Leave in Detangler Spray 8oz!
Millington
I ran across this one day when I couldn’t find what I was looking for and I am glad I found it! Just a little goes a long way. It helps me manage the monster tangles my hair gets after taking a shower and keeps my hair from getting super frizzy in all this humid weather. I will definitely buy more when my bottle runs out.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Oily, Straight, Wavy
Smells great! Be careful with the bottle, especially if you have a heavy hand! Otherwise, it really detangles your hair well.