Kaleidoscope Coloring Magnificent Creatures

by Hinkler Books

HInkler Books (Editor),Paperback, English-language edition, Pub by Hinkler Books Pty, Limited

Do you enjoy coloring?
Start your review of Kaleidoscope Coloring Magnificent Creatures!
How would you rate this product?
Tacoma, WA
I love this coloring book. The details that you are able to add color to are just amazing!!! The designs inside the pitcures are amazingly beautiful!! Highly recommend!!
I absolutely love this art therapy coloring book I especially love the other series that goes with it. It has the best detail and gives you more bang for your buck. You have more hours in pursuing your creativity and it keeps people's minds fresh
Delaware, OH
I love adult coloring books. My great grandma got me into this hobbie and its so relaxing. This book is one of my favorites because I am an animal lover.
Bowling Green, KY
Its a great book for when you are bored. I love the pictures it has, cute animals. Great time waster and a good way to relax.
Reseda, CA
When your bord this is perfect to get keeps you calm and helps me when im stressed i absolutely love adult coloring books
Von Ormy, TX
I find these coloring books so relaxing. Very good images the sections aren’t too small to color they’re just right.
Tacoma, WA
I love all the really pretty and cool intricate designs they have in this coloring book. This is great for all ages!!
Kalmar, Sweden
Kaleidoscope Coloring Magnificent Creatures uploaded by Sofie B.
I would recommend this to anyone that need to relax for a little bit. This book has great designs and it makes you relax. I love to paint for a little while everyday and I lose myself in this book every time. Everyone that has a hard time to relax should try this one. It really works for me!