Hinkler Books

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
My daughter and I love to color together! In fact she’s blessed in every artistic way. Not I. 😹 but these books have some awesome pages. Our markers were running out a bit but that’s a separate thing. We loved doing to this together, and truth be told I love doing it myself. It’s a great stress relaxer after a long day. Let loose and bring that kid in you out! I just hope you stay in the lines better than I do! 😜
5 / 5
These turn out so pretty! There are lots of pages to color and lots of small details. In my opinion, most of the book has a bunch of little details to color on each page, and sometimes that overwhelms me instead of de-stresses me personally. Sometimes I prefer to keep it even simpler with bigger areas and less details to color; it has a few pages like this, but not as many. If you love animals, you'll love this coloring book! Great variety, from pets to wild animals:) this book is going to last a good while so definitely worth the money:)
5 / 5
I find these coloring books so relaxing. Very good images the sections aren’t too small to color they’re just right.