Kaleido Cosmetics Cruelty Free and Vegan Blush Primadonna- 3g/0.11 oz. uploaded by Libby M.

BY KALEIDO COSMETIC

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This buildable blush formula is awesome for creating any look, from a subtle flush or a full glow up (and everything in between). Healthy blush, much? It’s made entirely with plant-based ingredients and is 100% cruelty-free, vegan, talc-free, phthalate-free and paraben-free. We’re kinda obsessed with the founder of Kaleido Cosmetics and her relatable, fun-loving attitude. In her own words: “I have lots of fun with the s and shade naming, most of which are done over a glass of wine with a big bowl of nachos and guacamole with my fantastic girlfriends!” Primadonna is a pretty pink color that’s fab for adding rosy radiance to any skin tone.

This buildable blush formula is awesome for creating any look, from a subtle flush or a full glow up (and everything in between).; Healthy blush, much? It’s made entirely with plant-based ingredients and is 100% cruelty-free, vegan, talc-free, phthalate-free and paraben-free.; Primadonna is a pretty pink color that’s fab for adding rosy radiance to any skin tone.; We’re kinda obsessed with the founder of Kaleido Cosmetics and her relatable, fun-loving attitude. In her own words - “I have lots of fun with the product descriptions and shade naming, most of which are done over a glass of wine with a big bowl of nachos and guacamole with my fantastic girlfriends!”

Review (1)
Libby M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I received this as a free sample. I didn’t think twice about it until I tried it. The Kaleido Cruelty Free Vegan Blush in Primadonna blew me away and that doesn’t happen easily. The color is gorgeous and it’s so versatile. I use it as blush and eyeshadow (contour) I have hooded lists and this works like contour. Just a small amount of product and it lasts all day! Kaleido Cosmetics Cruelty Free and Vegan Blush Primadonna- 3g/0.11 oz.

back