Kala KA15S Mahogany Soprano Ukulele uploaded by Kym T.Kala KA15S Mahogany Soprano Ukulele uploaded by Carla C.

BY KALA UKULELES

The Kala Mahogany Series Ukulele offer a full-bodied tone with plenty of Sweet Highs and Mellow Lows that combine for a full rich sound. Traditional white binding on the top and the back accent the rich satin mahogany finish, while chrome die-cast tuners assure your instrument will keep in tune. see more...

Kristian R.
I bought this after looking at other Ukuleles for several months. It's just a Ukulele and a carrying bag. It's nothing super special. The sound is good and the tuner is also good. I don't use the videos they recommend, I just go find other videos.
Kym T.
Auburn, CA
I absolutely adore my Kala Soprano Ukulele! Recently, I started learning to play the ukulele over the summer and when I first ordered this product, I was so in love, I named it "Kona"! I use it everyday and it's not hard to tune at all. The sounds comes out beautifully and if you're looking to buy a ukulele, this is the one for you!
Carla C.
Frackville, PA
En mi cumpleaños recibí este regalo que me dio mi mamá y desde ese momento no he parado de tocarlo jajaja
Es de excelente calidad, recomendadisimo! 💕
Estoy encantada con el 😍