BY KAL #94 in Vitamin B

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

B-100 Complex Timed Release by Kal 60 Sustained Release Tablet Size 60ct 100mg Directions As a dietary supplement take 1 tablet daily with a meal or glass of water. Serving Size 1 Tablet 60 Servings per container Ingredients Amount per serving Daily Value + PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) 100 mg Inositol 100 mg Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) 100 mg Natural Support Base (Parsley Whole Rice Bran Watercress Alfalfa and Lecithin) 25 mg Dietary Fiber 1 g 1 Total Carbohydrate 1 g 1 Biotin 100 mcg 33 Thiamin (as Thiamine HCl) (B-1) 100 mg 6667 Riboflavin (B-2) 100 mg 5882 Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 100 mg 5000 Niacin (as Niacinamide) 100 mg 500 Vitamin B-12 (as Cobalamin Concentrate) 100 mcg 1667 Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium d-Pantothenate) 100 mg 1000 Folate (as Folic Acid) 400 mcg 100 Key to Ingredients Daily Value not established. + Percent Daily Value is based on a 2 000 calorie diet. Values differ depending on age Values differ depending on age Other Ingredients Cellulose stearic ac see more...

Review (1)
McKenzie A.
I can get behind some Vitamin B like the rest of them. I do feel slightly more renewed and energized after getting some B in my body, but holy heavens do these pills stink! My bathroom smelled like urine for the longest time-- I thought my dogs or my husband were just urinating willy nilly all over the place! I spent one too many hours bleaching my floors/toilet/sink/tub, all to no avail... until I discovered the Vitamin B pills. After removing them from the bathroom, the smell has magically gone away and never returned.