BY KAL

The steviosides in this product should not adversely affect blood glucose levels in most individuals. Also available in powder form. see more...

Kasey D.
Media, PA
I don't really like this product. You have to be so careful with the amount you put in because it is expensive and is also very concentrated. I much rather prefer agave nectar in my coffee and healthy recipes
Marissa S.
Madison, WI
Much sweeter than sugar! Add a few of these drops to a smoothie for added sweetness to a"green" smoothie! Be careful not to go over board. It can go from tasting naturally sweet to fake in a few drops!
Emma E.
Belmont, WI
I love this product! This stevia doesn't have the weird aftertaste that many over processed stevia products do. I love adding it to coffee, tea, yogurt, and more. Great alternative to sugar!
Caitlin C.
Saint Louis, MO
Stevia is the best thing that has happened to my life. A natural sweetener that I add to anything! I've lost so much weight just cutting out sugar and by using stevia instead!
Hayley B.
Great tasting and makes food taste sweeter. I like knowing its natural and a better alternative to sugar and splenda
Jessika F.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this just bought and taste great I use it in tea and smoothies so far .
Judit D.
New Westminster, BC
Stevia is one of the best and most natural sweeteners that you can get. no calories, doesn't raises insulin
Melissa B.
Bedford, NS
Love this product! Stevia is a great sweetener alternative and great in extract form