Kal Pure Stevia Extract Vanilla - 1.8 fl oz

by KAL

#13 in Extracts

Pure Stevia Extract Vanilla by Kal 1.8 oz Liquid Pure Stevia Liquid Vanilla Extract Zero Calorie Alcohol Free Non-Glycemic Formula Size 1.8oz Directions Use only as directed. Use daily by adding to your favorite food or beverage. Shake before using. Store in a cool dry place. Ingredients Amount per serving Daily Value + Proprietary Stevia Blend (Stevia rebaudiana) (leaf extract) (Supplying Steviosides) and Water 193 mg Key to Ingredients Daily Value not established. + Percent Daily Value is based on a 2 000 calorie diet. Other Ingredients Apple Cider Vinegar Natural Flavors (Vanilla) Maltodextrin Starch (Food) and Citric Acid.

Can everyone tell me what your favorite uses for this is? Not a fan of pure stevia, but I'm wondering if the added vanilla helps with the taste.
Tips on use of this product? Recipes?
What exactly would you use this in?
Start your review of Kal Pure Stevia Extract Vanilla - 1.8 fl oz!
Agoura Hills, CA
This product is great for sweetening up any smoothies or milkshakes in a natural way now I will admit you do have to be used to the taste of Stevia before trying this product. But this is so much better for you than any of the sugary syrup so you would normally use.
1,487 reviews
I love this better than plain stevia. I use it in any recipe that includes it. But it's just great in any drink. A few drops is amazing in sun tea, black tea, milkshakes, smoothies, etc. It just adds a lot more flavor.
I LOVE this extract. It's great for baking, but I also like putting a little drop of it in my black tea. The vanilla gives it a little something special, and the stevia makes it sweet. I also enjoy using this when I bland up shakes. So yummy
Bronx, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I use this when making pancakes, cakes, waffles and anything else that requires some sweetening. It does it job right and I feel better knowing that its not complete crap.
Eureka, CA
Pure Stevia Liquid Vanilla Extract Alcohol Free Non-Glycemic is great for a little extra flavor in my morning shake! zero calories and better than regular vanilla flavoring you get at the store.
Pensacola, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Kal Pure Stevia Extract Vanilla is one of the best things I ever found for my coffee. I was trying to ween myself off sugar in my coffee and started to drink it with stevia extract. It has been a perfect and painless transition! I use significantly less sweetener now, and none of it is sugar. I DO wish it weren't so darned expensive (And it IS.)
I USE this product in cakes, and pies it turns them out amazingly I'm really I'm pressed by this product because its also delishious in cakes and pies!
Fayetteville, NY
Use this as opposed to sugar in my coffee. Works awesome as a substitute. Even better than sugar and gives my coffee a great vanilla flavor shot !
Scottsburg, IN
I use this for just about t everything sweet that I cook. It tastes wonderful and doesn't overdue it, and isn't completely processed junk.
New Albany, IN
I use this in almost everything that requires sugar. It's a great healthy alternative that doesn't taste like artificial sweetener