Kal Nutritional Yeast Flakes - 22 oz - Vegan uploaded by HELI H.

BY KAL

KAL Nutritional Yeast is primary grown on molasses. This natural source produces yeast flakes containing a full spectrum of essential amino acids and a balanced variety of B Vitamins. These premium vegetarian flakes are unsweetened, non-GMO and naturally low in fat and sodium. KAL Nutritional Yeast is specially fortified with B Vitamins for additional dietary support. Traditional brewer' s yeast is produced through the brewing process and can have a bitter aftertaste. Since KAL Nutritional Yeast is primary grown, only the naturally delicious taste shines through. Experiment with the nutty, roasted flavor by adding flakes to your favorite foods. see more...

• Is nutritional yeast worth the investment? I sell a lot o...5 Answers
  • I've been looking for new nutritional yeast. Does anybody...2 Answers
  • What other brands do you recommend. I am looking for the ...1 Answers
Kayla S.
Clayton , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. Tons of vegan recipes call for nutritional yeast because it has a cheese like flavor. I bought this product thinking I would never use the entire canister but I have!! It is the perfect size and price. It is nice to have it available at all times in my house.
HELI H.
Wonderful taste and the jar I have had last me a long time. This nutritional yeast is vegan and gluten free. My container is 22oz / 624g and I have had it awhile now and I'm at the end of it now, soon time to buy a new container because my kids can't be without this delicious yeast as they really enjoy adding it to fresh popped corn with a dash of salt and they are all set for movie night. Tasty and non gmo
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I know the first reaction to nutritional yeast is EW WHAT?! But trust me: if you're vegan, this is a perfect way to get that cheesy taste you've been missing. Get some and just experiment! I like putting it on pizza or in cauliflower Alfredo sauce.
Lisa F.
This is a staple in my kitchen. I use it to bulk up all sorts of sauces, as a topping on pasta, and more! Compared to Bragg's this great because it comes in such a huge container. Any smaller and I would constantly have to repurchase. Great size, just add a scoop and go!
Kate R.
Pingree Grove, IL
No matter how much I use I cannot put a dent in this container! I LOVE nutritional yeast. I use it for all my vegan "cheese" needs. Whether making cashew parmesan or trying to add a cheesy flavor to soups, this nutritional yeast has never let me down! My fiancee grabbed this brand by accident but I automatically fell in love.
Caitlin O.
Orlando , FL
Ordered this bad boy on Amazon a week ago and I am so glad I did! The quality is great! It tastes delicious and I find myself using it on everything! So fresh and flavorful. It's a necessity for any health guru.
Angel S.
Glendale, AZ
A must have item especially if you are vegan. It has a nutty cheese flavor and is great to sprinkle on pasty and use in recipes. It is pricey but well worth it. Highly recommend.
Nhu D.
Anaheim, CA
It's a super yummy alternative to Parmesan cheese. My best friend is vegan and turned me into it. I put it on popcorn and in my salads to add flavor without adding tons of salt. And it's good for you! Win win situation.
Brennah R.
These taste great if you use it like Parmesan cheese on any sort of pasta based dish. I also love putting them on a bowl of popcorn.
Anabel A.
Long Beach, CA
I love this nutritional yeast, great for vegans, great to sprinkle on food, love to make vegan cheese and sauces!! Love it!
Taryn C.
Is nutritional yeast worth the investment? I sell a lot of vegan recipes that ask for it but I think it's kind of expensive.
kass m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite thing to use this for?
Francine G.
Collegeville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I saw this at whole foods for I think $12 (the smaller size not sure if it's this one or not). Just wondering if it's cheaper elsewhere?
Chelsea M.
Middleburg
I've been looking for new nutritional yeast. Does anybody here recommend this one? I've been wanting to make some vegan macaroni and cheese for awhile now!
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What other brands do you recommend. I am looking for the pill form.

back