BY KAL

Gymnema Standardized Extract by Nature's Way 60 Capsule Gymnema extract is standardized to 75 gymnemic acids. Gymnema is a traditional Ayurvedic medicine and is referred to as destroyer of sugar because chewing the leaves blocks the taste of sweetness. Dosage Take 1 capsule three times daily preferably with food. Dosage Form Precautions Consult a healthcare professional before taking this product if you are pregnant nursing taking insulin or oral hypoglycemic medication. see more...

• I suffer from Lupus and my joints are horrible do these w...1 Answers
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just started working out pretty heavy a couple of months ago. It was difficult to recover if I pushed too hard, everything ached. I bought this supplement because I was told it would aid in the recovery time paired with a BCAA. And it totally cut my recovery time in half!
Anju O.
Haven't used it but from what my mum says she used to have severe aches and now she can do normal stuff like going for a stroll and she's fine.
Danielle M.
Saint Peters, MO
I suffer from Lupus and my joints are horrible do these work well?