Kal Dinosaurs MultiSaurus Children's Vitamins and Minerals Berry Grape and Orange - 180 Chewables

BY KAL #30 in Children's Vitamins

MultiSaurus Berry Grape Orange by Kal 180 Capsule MultiSaurus Berry Grape Orange 180 Capsule Ingredients Calories 5 Total Carbohydrate 1g Sugars 0g Sugar Alcohol 1g Vitamin A (as Palmitate) 2500IU 100 Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 30mg 75 Vitamin D (as Cholecaciferol) (D-3) 200IU 50 Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 5IU 60 Thiamin (B-1) (as Thiamine Mononitrate) 1mg 143 Riboflavin (B-2) 1mg 125 Niacin (as Niacinamide) (B-3) 5mg 56 Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) 1mg 143 Folate (as Folic Acid) 100mcg 50 Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 2.5mcg 83 Biotin 50mcg 33 Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 5mg 100 Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 25mg 3 Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 2mg 20 Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 29mcg 41 Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 5.5mg 3 Zinc (as Gluconate) 1mg 13 Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 2mcg Copper (as Copper Gluconate) 0.05mg 5 Manganese (as Manganese Glycinate) 1mg Chromium (as Chromium Arginate) 2mg Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) 2mg PABA (Para-A see more...

• Does this vitamin cause constipation, and can it be used for a 20...1 Answers
  • How is the flavor? My kiddos are picky about thei... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm only used to Flintstone vitamins because that's all we had gr...1 Answers
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
I used to take these while I was younger with my siblings. I plan to give these to my children when they're older. The taste is great. You choose between grape or Orange & take one a day. It a thick chewable that leave a little bit of a powdery taste after eating it, I used to wash it down with a little juice and be good to go. It's shaped like dinosaurs which is cute and fun to eat one a day. Made it seem not like a chore. I recommend.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
My daughter really doesn't mind taking a daily vitamin if its a gummy or a gum ball vitamin form I'm glad they made them so kid friendly which makes it so much easier than the flinstone vitamins which were only aviailable when i was kid.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
These multi vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Johanna Y R.
It is a success that these vitamins have these forms of dinosaurs, my baby thinks it is candy , and sometimes I forget she knows you should eat your dinosaur
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
My kids love Kal Dinosaurs vitamins .The vitamins have a very good taste and they can't wait to take another one
Elizabeth M.
Shreveport, LA
The children in my family take these vitamins and they love them .....................................................................
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
SON MUY BUENAS VITAMINAS DAN MUCHA ENERGIA Y QUITAN EL ESTADO DE FATIGA EN LOS NIOS Y SON MUY RICAS PARA ELLOS
Sabrina K.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
Great vitamin for kids and my son loves them because they taste good and he can pick what dinosaur he wants :) also very cheap! #momswinning!
shanti j.
My daughter loves taking a multivitamin daily. She will only take the gummy's these are a great flavor she enjoys them
Leslie Q.
My little sister loves these ! She said they taste good , look adorable and fun way to be healthy and eat the vitamin for a good cause !!
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Do you see a difference in the child's energy,, and over all health ?
Isabel R.
Acworth, GA
Does this vitamin cause constipation, and can it be used for a 20 month old?
Keshia C.
Galliano, LA
I'm only used to Flintstone vitamins because that's all we had growing up...is this more kid friendly?
Allison A.
How is the flavor? My kiddos are picky about their vitamins :).
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
Do these vitamins have any artifical sweeteners ?? I was horrified to see sucralose as an ingredient in flintstones for toddlers!