BeautyFaceFace MakeupKaja
Roller Glow Roll-On Highlighting Balm

Kaja Roller Glow Roll-On Highlighting Balm

by Kaja

Roll your glow.  Smooth, balm formula—infused with pink ruby powder—melts into skin, delivering a duo-chrome highlight that flatters all skin tones. The unique roller applicator is designed to add a soft, even radiance. The product includes two rollers, one to use now and a bonus applicator for later.

How To Apply:

1. Roll sponge applicator over balm to warm up the formula before first use
  2. Make a c-shape along the cheeks and above the brow—layer on luminizer with fingertips for an intense spotlight effect
  3. Apply on bare skin or on top of makeup to add instant shimmer

Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceresin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Mica (Ci 77019), Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Diglyceryl Sebacate/Isopalmitate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Tin Oxide (Ci 77861), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Bixa Orellana (Annatto) Seed Oil, Camellia Japonica (Camellia) Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ruby Powder, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.

Is this worth the money?
Is the formula creamy and does it dry out quickly?
Start your review of Kaja Roller Glow Roll-On Highlighting Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Kaylee P.
Kaja Roller Glow Roll-On Highlighting Balm uploaded by Kaylee P.
It’s very hard to capture the color of this highlighter. It’s mostly a shimmery pink with some yellow tones. I LOVE the packaging. It’s very unique. I liked the idea of a roller too, but the roller doesn’t pick up enough highlighter to really get it on your face. I would skip the roller and use a brush. It lasts a long time on my skin without needing to be touched up.
Ewa B.
Kaja Roller Glow Roll-On Highlighting Balm uploaded by Ewa B.
Kaja Roller Glow Roll-On Highlighting Balm uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Kaja Roller Glow Roll-On Highlighting Balm I have absolutely no idea what’s going on with this product. It looks nice in the pan, like a peachy pink shade but when you apply it on to your face it disappears completely. There is no glow and no nothing. But packaging is fun - I will give them that.
Lucy D.
Kaja Roller Glow Roll-On Highlighting Balm uploaded by Lucy D.
Kaja Roller Glow Roll-On Highlighting Balm uploaded by Lucy D.
What a fun and beautiful highlighter. I applied with my finger tips the sponge is not ideal.
Nadiya  L.
Detroit, MI
Kaja Roller Glow Roll-On Highlighting Balm uploaded by Nadiya  L.
I’m pretty much obsessed with how cute this packaging is, but also how natural the glow is. Stayed on all day. This may just be my new go to highlighter!!
Kat M.
Parizay A.
Beltsville, MD
Kaja Roller Glow Roll-On Highlighting Balm uploaded by Parizay A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Kaja Roller Glow has such an alluring packaging that you can’t resist from getting it. The most unique part is that roller thing to apply the highlighting balm on the cheeks. They give you an extra roller too.
Shannon B.
Kansas City, MO
Kaja Roller Glow Roll-On Highlighting Balm uploaded by Shannon B.
Kaja Roller Glow Roll-On Highlighting Balm uploaded by Shannon B.
I think this highlighter balm is really amazing. When applied with the fingers, it gets the most out of the product, and the pigment has a rosy pearl undertone. It is very luminescent and shines bright. Now, let's get into major some pros and cons of this product. Pros: - Creamy balm texture makes for smooth application - It can be used on all skin tones - Gives you a long lasting glow - Very luminescent and radiant - The mirror inside is a plus - You don't have to use much product to get payoff Cons: - The highlighter itself is encased in a bright pink, plastic square box-like packaging, and looks very cheap. It definitely does not look luxury, it looks more like a toy. - The rollers for me did not give me near as much payoff as applying the balm directly with my fingers did. The rollers are a nice idea in theory, but in reality they do not give you the glow you are looking for. - The roller got very dirty and gross looking after a single use. I'm not sure if it picked up some of my foundation, and I'm not sure if I can clean the rollers like I clean my beauty sponge.. Overall, this product was a great idea, but I think that this "roller" thing is just very gimmicky. If they would have just made the highlighter balm itself, left out the rollers, and changed the pa Kaja Roller Glow Roll-On Highlighting Balm ckaging, this product would be way better.
Heidi K.
Chicago
Kaja Roller Glow Roll-On Highlighting Balm uploaded by Heidi K.
Kaja Roller Glow Roll-On Highlighting Balm My full review of this product is on my Youtube channel - search “Paint Roller Highlighter- Hit or Miss?! Heidi Kay” - watch! Overall, I loved the cutesy packaging and concept. The product itself was somewhat impractical for every day use, but I still enjoyed the application of it!
Haley H.
Gilbert, AZ
Kaja Roller Glow Roll-On Highlighting Balm uploaded by Haley H.
Kaja Roller Glow Roll-On Highlighting Balm uploaded by Haley H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a very subtle, sheer highlighter with a pink reflect. The packaging is very cute and fun to use. This product creates a very soft and natural glow. To make the highlight more intense, you would have to build it up a lot.
Jessica F.
Holiday, FL
This is so cute and a lot if fun! This is one of those times I purchased for the packaging, guilty. I'm terrible with that; hook, line and sinker, LOL! I was pleasantly surprised that the product itself was pretty decent too. I don't reach for it that often, which is why I removed a star. When you're rushing out the door, its not what you use, trust me. This is more for those days when you're playing around with makeup.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariam P.
San Antonio, TX
il y a un an
Kaja Roller Glow Roll-On Highlighting Balm Do you recommend this product ?
Natalie K. il y a un an
I use this on my body, but not on my face. So if you are looking for something to give your arms, legs and chest that extra glow I definitely recommend. I don't recommend it for the face. I like that it isn't glittery or tinted it just has a slight glow. It helps cover up bruises and other imperfections as well as help accentuate any cleavage. I live in Phoenix where it gets very hot and even though this is more of a cream not a powder I'm happy to report it doesn't melt off. I hope this helps.
KELY$E M.
il y a 2 ans
Kaja Roller Glow Roll-On Highlighting Balm does this product work well I’ve been looking for a highlighter that’s not to extreme but have failed to find one?
il y a 2 ans
Mazeeha Z. il y a 2 ans
Yes, it’s a cream highlighter but it’s not greasy. It sits on top of the foundation beautifully.