MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowKaja
Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye Pigment

Kaja Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye Pigment

by Kaja

A weightless, jelly eyeshadow enhanced with real crystal powders for a vivid, shimmering finish. Highlighted Ingredients: - Topaz Crystal, Diamond Powder, and Sapphire Powder: Provide high reflection. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates. What Else You Need to Know: These full-pigment eyeshadows will have you moonstruck. Kaja's Sparkle Effect Technology combines crystal powders and metallic-coated glitter pearls to reflect light from all angles. The jelly formula sets in a flash, adding a high-impact sparkle that applies like a gel, dries to a powder, and comes in a range of energetic hues packed with topaz, diamond, and sapphire crystals.

I wanna try these so badly but are they really pigmented?
Start your review of Kaja Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye Pigment!
Elaine W.
NYC
Kaja Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye Pigment uploaded by Elaine W.
Kaja Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye Pigment uploaded by Elaine W.
I have this in the shade Goddess. It’s a super shimmery bronze color. It’s a great color for a natural look. It blends wells and doesn’t crease.
Senada B.
Kaja Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye Pigment uploaded by Senada B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Good clean line, I know that it has good stuff in it creamy but not easy to come out from the small tube. It did apply nicely and creamy and sparkle but affordable and not sure if price matches the size of quantity
Elani W.
Bellingham, WA
Kaja Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye Pigment uploaded by Elani W.
Kaja Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye Pigment uploaded by Elani W.
Review for: 01 Goddess
Do the Allure Beauty awards ever steer you wrong??? I love this. The sparkle is just incredible! It can be a little tricky to apply, but it's not too bad. I'm wearing over Urban Decay's primer here.
Ariel B.
Uxbridge, MA
Kaja Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye Pigment uploaded by Ariel B.
Review for: 01 Goddess
My first (but definitely not last!) Kaja purchase ~ and boy do I love it!! Goddess is the perfect all-over eye shimmer base for my skin tone; the formulation is super easy to work with and stays put all day! Not to mention, the packaging is absolutely stunning! 10/10 Recommend!
Shianne P.
Fair Oaks, CA
Kaja Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye Pigment uploaded by Shianne P.
Review for: 03 Tiger's Eye
I think spread color evenly all over the lid, it’s shows up beautifully but not for the price point I could find more quality. I have fair skin tone and use this for highlight in the inner corner of my eye or middle of a halo eye. It stays on okay I probably won’t buy again but I’m glad I tried
Reba D.
Dallas, TX
Kaja Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye Pigment uploaded by Reba D.
Kaja Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye Pigment uploaded by Reba D.
Words cannot describe how much I’m a fan of this eyeshadow. It has great pigment, beautiful shine, and is light weight. It also lasted a full 8-hr day. I’m looking forward to trying their other colors.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Review for: 01 Goddess, 05 Mystical
I’ve never been a fan of cream shadows or pigments so with that being said, these actually ended up being better than I thought. I can only apply this with my finger because brushes would smear and there would be brush lines. These also don’t give you a lot of time to blend or work with the pigments because with liquid does dry up and once it’s set, that’s it. You could go back if you miss a spot but if you try layering it, it becomes muddy looking. Once you have a grasp of all that, it works well on primers and will last throughout the day. The two colors I received were Magic, a shimmery amethyst with a tin of blue shift, and Goddess, a shimmery bronze. Both very beautiful pigments when applied correctly and I received compliments on the looks with these. I’ll still continuously use these and see how I feel about repurchasing probably a different color since I’m getting used to how they work. I’m glad I was sent these complimentary to try out.
Rebekah K.
Snellville, GA
Kaja Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye Pigment uploaded by Rebekah K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am obsessed with these eye pigments! I need more of them honestly. As much as I love the [product:stila-glitter-&-glow-liquid-eye-shadow] I think I prefer these, at this moment in time. They are easy to apply. I use my fingers but a brush will work too. They are vivid colors that last all day with no fallout. Very beautiful.
abbie  .
Suffolk, VA
Kaja Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye Pigment uploaded by abbie  .
Review for: 02 Luminary
I got this in one of the last voxboxs and I swatched it but never used it. Now that I’m playing more with make up I tried it and LOVED it. It’s beautiful and super sparkly but it dulls after a little while of wearing it which is perfect for me because at first it is S U P E R sparkly.
Holly Z.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: 03 Tiger's Eye
I purchased this product during BoxyCharm PopUp or Add-ons, and I completely forgot about it once it arrived. I was sitting down doing my makeup for a small party and rediscovered it sitting within my collection. I decided to use it, and boy was I glad about this decision! The color is absolutely stunning! It is such a unique bronze/gold to green duo chrome, which shocked me. I was super skeptical because it looked so dark in the tube, and that is why I put it away and forgot about it. I will be purchasing more of these pigments. Normally cream or liquid eyeshadows crease on me really badly, but this phenomenal formula did not! It wore throughout the entire night without flaking or fallout. It is super easy to use, and does not require a sticky base. I HIGHLY recommend this product!! You won’t regret it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle T.
Tarawa Ter, NC
il y a 4 mois
Alyson A. il y a 2 mois
Yes, I have one and it is gorgeous. I put it on with my fingers bc I didn’t have my brushes with me and it blends beautifully.
Nicolle R.
Cartago, La Union
il y a 6 mois
Nadiya L. il y a 5 mois
Yes I highly recommend it for you it’s so pretty