Kaja Mochi Pop Bouncy Blush

by Kaja

A compact cream-to-powder blush adds an effortless pop of color on the go. This innovative powder-gel highlighter feels like a cream and finishes like a powder. Get the sweetest-looking glow at home and on the go with these bite-sized, cheeky confections.

Suggested Usage:
-Use fingertips to swirl over product.
-Apply color to the apples of your cheeks.
-Build intensity as desired.

Mica (CI 77019), Talc, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Dimethicone, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentylene Glycol, Red 30 (CI 73360), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Lauroyl Lysine, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Don’t have a lot of blushes in collection. Are creams where it’s at or powders?
Is the pigmentation strong?
Start your review of Kaja Mochi Pop Bouncy Blush!
Christine L.
Torrance, CA
Kaja Mochi Pop Bouncy Blush uploaded by Christine L.
Review for: 01 Aura
I don't really prefer sparkly blushes, but I do like luminous blushes. But still, I think this is waaay too sparkly for a blush. It also lacks pigment so it kinda blends out into nothing and just leaves the shimmer, but maybe it's because this shade is too pale on me. I don't really know what else to say about it, but I do not like this as a blush at all. I would not recommend this shade. Although, I may try it as a highlighter instead.
Alyona C.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: 01 Aura
Nice blush. Soft, smooth, great color, has a golden shimmer in it (doesn't look too shiny). Love how it looks on my cheek. Kaja Mochi Pop Bouncy Blush
Stacey B.
Rochester, NY
Kaja Mochi Pop Bouncy Blush uploaded by Stacey B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This has become a great everyday blush for me. I love that the texture can be applied with fingers or with a brush but either way it’s a stunning color (atmosphere) and finish is gorgeous. I think for the price these are super cute and actually great products.
Lydia L.
Ellicott City, MD
Kaja Mochi Pop Bouncy Blush uploaded by Lydia L.
Review for: 02 Atmosphere
This blush is my absolute favorite, it’s mochi-like indeed! A creamy velvet like formula, it feels like a rose petal and the color I chose in “atmosphere” is so universally flattering, pigmentation is good, buildable and stays. The compact design is comfortable and cute. I got lucky and found it at TJMaxx for $3, but I would buy again for the $20 it sells for at Sephora too.
Laura P.
Review for: 01 Aura
I purchased this blush through Ipsy and I have to say that I really like it. First of all, the packaging is adorable! It makes me so happy to look at it. I also appreciate that there is a mirror included in the compact. As for the blush itself, it's a beautiful light pink with gold shimmer. It reminds me of colors like "Orgasm" from Nars or "Luminoso" from Milani. Once applied, it's a cute pink shade that warms up my cheeks without being too sparkly. I like that the formula is builadable so I can go as bold or sheer as I want. I have applied this blush with my fingers or a brush and I have been happy with application using either method. The blush does not lift any product I may have underneath and applies smoothly. My one complaint is that this blush does not seem to last long on my skin, but I am sure that wearing a mask at this time has a lot to do with that. I can definitely see this blush being one that I reach for a lot this summer!
Adrianne M.
Kaja Mochi Pop Bouncy Blush uploaded by Adrianne M.
Review for: 01 Aura
This is a great blush. It has really good staying power and is easy to blend. It has good color payoff and some sparkle too, enough to give a nice glow without looking like someone threw glitter at you, lol! I recommend this product.
Kayla G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Kaja Mochi Pop Bouncy Blush uploaded by Kayla G.
Kaja Mochi Pop Bouncy Blush uploaded by Kayla G.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: 02 Atmosphere
This is such a beautiful blush! The texture is so smooth and bouncy, and it’s a powder but has that smooth, creamy feel. I also am obsessed with this perfect warm dusty rose color. Also the finish is gorgeous, it gives such a subtle, natural sheen to the cheeks. It’s super luminous but not glittery or sparkly! This blush isn’t super pigmented, but it can be built up. Also, the packaging is absolutely adorable!!! The only downside is that since it’s more of a sheer blush, I don’t know if this shade will show up too well on deeper skin tones, so keep that in mind. Also, the amount of product in here is quite small, and it’s hard to use a big fluffy blush brush to apply it (I use a smaller brush). Overall, I love this product and highly recommend. I found this blush for 3$ at TJ Maxx a few days ago, so go try to find it there first before paying full price! 💖✨💖
Jordi E.
Calabasas, CA
Kaja Mochi Pop Bouncy Blush uploaded by Jordi E.
Review for: 02 Atmosphere
Such an underrated cream blush. It has shimmer and gives such a beautiful sheen to the skin. The color and finish of it are beautiful and the packaging is super cute. Does not blend the best over a set base but for minimal makeup it is amazing.
Megan B.
Waukesha, WI
Kaja Mochi Pop Bouncy Blush uploaded by Megan B.
Review for: 03 Spoils of Mars
I’d had my eye on the Kaja blushes for a while and I was lucky enough to find it for only $7 during a pop up sale. The packaging is super cute. It’s nice and sturdy and has a little mirror inside the compact which is convenient. The color looked a bit dark so initially I was worried it’d be too much for my fair complexion but it actually looks great as long as I use a light hand while applying it. I took a star off because I think at full price it’s a bit expensive for how much product you get. But I’d definitely repurchase if I found it on sale again.
Ashley V.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: 01 Aura
This is a new holy grail product! It is bouncy like it says but it has serious pigment. It gives you a natural glow! I purchased this through ipsy deals and I’m so glad I did!