BeautyLipLip MakeupKaja
Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick

Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick

by Kaja

A heart-shaped gloss stick that combines nourishing lip oils for a rich, melt-on formula that delivers high-shine, conditioning color. Enjoy a hint of color, the shine of a gloss, and the nourishing benefits of a balm, all-in-one. Infused with vitamin-rich argan and plum seed oils, this non-sticky formula melts upon application, leaving lips moisturized with a high-shine finish. The heart-shaped applicator fits in the Cupid’s bow for effortless application. Dispense the perfect amount every time—click twice for best application results.

Suggested Usage:
-Pro Tip: Use transformer shade Wink Wink (each sold separately) alone or pair with your favorite lip products for added shine and shimmer.
-Pair with Kaja’s cult-favorite, heart-shaped Cheeky Stamp (sold separately) for a perfectly-coordinated look.

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Macadamia Seed Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters Behenate, Microcrystalline Wax, Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Fragrance, Red 27 (Ci 45410), Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Water, BHT, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.

how does this compare to the glossier ultra lip?
How pigmented is this product?
Does it last long and is it sticky or not ?Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick
Start your review of Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick!
Christine  L.
Torrance, CA
Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick uploaded by Christine  L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 03 Crazy 4U
I love love love these Kaja lippies. They are sheer and so glossy. They make my lips look so plump and juicy without actually being a gloss. They are called "gloss sticks" but they are basically a sheer lipstick. They look so good on the lips. They don't sink into any fine lines. They have great staying power as well. I don't feel like I need to reapply too often. I personally don't mind the packaging, but it's one of those components where you have to click to push the product up and you can't put it back down. There's no fragrance in these if you care about that. I have the shade 03 Crazy 4U, which is a soft pink. I generally don't like wearing pink, but this is sheer enough that I like it.
Beatrice V.
N Hollywood, CA
Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick uploaded by Beatrice V.
Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick uploaded by Beatrice V.
Review for: 02 Sweet Talk
I bought this simply because of the cute packaging, I’m a sucker for hearts. You click the bottom to release the lipstick, it comes out slowly. You can’t lower it back down so only click the amount you need. The color was a little too pink/light for me and I didn’t think it went on super smoothly on my top lip. The bottom lip application was fine but the top came out a little splotchy.
Rocio  R.
Tooele, UT
Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick uploaded by Rocio  R.
Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick uploaded by Rocio  R.
Review for: 01 Too Hot
This product is amazing. It’s not so much of a gloss it really is like a lipstick. The color is beautiful and glides on very nicely! I would highly recommend it!
Tasnia  I.
Rosedale, NY
Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick uploaded by Tasnia  I.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 03 Crazy 4U
This was $12 for a duo on Sephora and being that i never tried Kaja beauty before i had to try it out. I’m more of a matte girl but i like to top this gloss stick as a topper on my lipsticks. The gloss tends to diffuse fast if you keep pressing your lips together.
Molly S.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: 02 Sweet Talk
This lipstick is super soft and lightweight, but I feel like it’s more of a tinted lip cream/balm. It goes on really nice and smooth and leaves a pretty pink hue on my lips. I love the heart shaped applicator! If you’re looking for an all day long lasting lip color, this definitely isn’t your girl. However, I like this product for a nice light sweep of color. (I actually tried color 01 Sweetheart, but that wasn’t an option to choose here).
Mindy F.
Hutchinson, KS
Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick uploaded by Mindy F.
Review for: 04 Be Mine
I love this lip gloss stick! It feels so good on my lips, not sticky whatsoever! The color is so beautiful too! Let’s not mention, the adorable packaging! Like, it’s shaped like a heart! ❤️ I will be wearing this often and definitely purchasing more shades. Totally recommend.
Ana V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick uploaded by Ana V.
Review for: 03 Crazy 4U
Really like the product. The way it looks the way it performs. It is a really good lipstick
Falyn S.
Hoboken, NJ
Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick uploaded by Falyn S.
Review for: 03 Crazy 4U
This is the most moisturizing lip product I’ve found in a while! Super easy application and keeps my lips soft all day. Adds the perfect tint of color but still looks natural and beautiful. I think this is an essential for anyone who wants a quick and easy pick me up for dull lips! Plus, the heart applicator is just the cutest.
Roshini N.
Baltimore
Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick uploaded by Roshini N.
Review for: 03 Crazy 4U
This product is so innovative and the texture is amazing! I love wearing lip balm, and this product is like a tinted lip balm and gloss in one! It’s a very comfortable formula.
Melissa M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick uploaded by Melissa M.
Review for: 03 Crazy 4U, 04 Be Mine, 05 Hunny Bun
These are so cute! I loved the design first but once I got one I had to buy more. They are creamy and moisturizing and the pigment is a nice strong sheer shade. I have since bought my daughter a few and tried their other glosses that I also love!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angelena M.
St Catharines, ON
il y a 2 ans
Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick I’m obsessed with lip gloss, what do you guys think of this one? or let me know if you have a favourite!
Maddie M. il y a 2 ans
I love this! It’s not too long lasting but as to be expected with a shiny gloss stick. My favorite shades are sweet talk and hunny bun, but I know they recently added some more shades! Feels great, very moisturizing and pretty.
Charlane L.
Brampton, ON
il y a 2 ans
Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick Was thinking about purchasing this product and was wondering if the colour goes on sheer like lip balm or more of a tint??
Nadiya L. il y a un an
It has a really nice tint to it