MakeupLip MakeupLip & Cheek StainsKaja
Cushy Vibe High-Pigment Lip Stain

Kaja Cushy Vibe High-Pigment Lip Stain

A highly-pigmented lip stain that provides a comfy, cushion finish. This liquid lip color features water capture technology to help retain lip's moisture for matte color that actually feels comfortable all day.

Suggested Usage:
-Use the pointed end of the custom applicator to line your lips.
-Then, use the flat side to fill in the center.

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Dimer Dilinoleate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Mica (CI 77019), Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica, Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Red 7 (CI 15850), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Red 28 (CI 45410), Phenoxyethanol, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ceteareth-20, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexylglycerin, Steareth-100, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Glucose.

Start your review of Kaja Cushy Vibe High-Pigment Lip Stain!
Stephanie S.
Missoula, MT
Kaja Cushy Vibe High-Pigment Lip Stain uploaded by Stephanie S.
Review for: 04 Cashmere
I love this lip stain! It is a beautiful deeper, berry color and it looks beautiful with my skin. It applies easily and stays put for the most part. I do have to reapply occasionally, but it’s totally worth it! Check it out!
Daire G.
Queens
Kaja Cushy Vibe High-Pigment Lip Stain uploaded by Daire G.
Review for: 05 Chiffon
Pretty berry color for fall. It leaves a nice wash of color that’s not too overpowering. I wish it would last longer to get more wear out of it.
Maria L.
Moody, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 02 Velvet
I've used this in the past before I loved it didn't dry up and look all cracked the packaging was beautiful price affordable
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Kaja Cushy Vibe High-Pigment Lip Stain uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 04 Cashmere
THIS IS GORGEOUS! My new favorite lip color. I had been eyeing this for a while and picked one up during Sephora’s President’s Day sale. The color is rich and pigmented. It goes on smoothly and doesn’t dry your lips. It might not have the longest staying power, but certainly not the worst. Worth it for that beautiful color 😍
Valerina Y.
Rego Park, NY
Kaja Cushy Vibe High-Pigment Lip Stain uploaded by Valerina Y.
Review for: 02 Velvet
Long lasting and wonderful color! I loved how it stays on your lips even after you eat or go swimming! It even stayed after a makeout sesh with my boyfriend. I recommend this product greatly. I dab some on for a minimal look, the pigment is always enough.
Hanan K.
Arlington, VA
Kaja Cushy Vibe High-Pigment Lip Stain uploaded by Hanan K.
Review for: 01 Satin Sheets
I am absolutely in love with this product. The formula is creamy and doesn’t dry out the skin. The color is beautiful and is very longwear. I’ve worn it for the whole day and it lasted. One of my favorite lip stains! Kaja beauty is a top notch company!
Jenna L.
Albany, NY
Kaja Cushy Vibe High-Pigment Lip Stain uploaded by Jenna L.
Review for: 06 Plush
I like it. I love how much it stains your lips, and the formula is so creamy. If you want it more matte, pat with a tissue then pat your lips together. Would love to try more shades!
Chabely C.
Providence, RI
Kaja Cushy Vibe High-Pigment Lip Stain uploaded by Chabely C.
Review for: 01 Satin Sheets
I loved this lip stain. It literally stayed on for the entire day! I didn’t even have to retouch. Kaja Cushy Vibe High-Pigment Lip Stain
Elizabeth S.
Kaja Cushy Vibe High-Pigment Lip Stain uploaded by Elizabeth S.
Review for: 01 Satin Sheets
I really like this for a few reasons. 1 the applicator is cushy as the name says, yet easy to apply with precision which is very important with such a bold color. It applies in a wet formula and quickly dries so make sure to spread evenly right away in order to ensure you have color consistency on your lips. 2 it lasts long - eating drinking whatever won’t take it off so if you want something that will be there long term I recommend.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Kaja Cushy Vibe High-Pigment Lip Stain uploaded by Vanessa R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 05 Chiffon
Where has this been all my life!? Love these. They do not crumble even after several hours of wear and lips rubbing. THey feel weightless and silky on the lips. Sheer enough to discreetly extend over the natural lip line without looking obvious yet has a punch of color that stays. Will be buying more in the future! #kajabeauty #bestlipstain
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
amber S.
il y a un an
Kaja Cushy Vibe High-Pigment Lip Stain ? I love this and i really want this
Chloe M. il y a 9 mois
Go for it! They may have a sale after Christmas so maybe wait a day or so
Priscila S.
San Antonio, TX
il y a 2 ans
Linda N. il y a 2 ans
Hello dear, you will have to retouch but it’s still really good❤️