BeautyFaceFace MakeupKaja
Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush

Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush

by Kaja

A cushion blush formula, with a heart-shaped applicator, that blends out to a sheer-to-buildable flush of color. Show cheeks some love with this cushion blush that delivers a crush-worthy flush. For best use, twist the top to reveal the heart-shaped sponge, pop open bottom, and press the applicator into the cushion compact. Stamp once for a natural-looking glow, and twice for a bold pop of color.

Suggested Usage:
-Twist top to reveal heart-shaped applicator.
-Pop open bottom compact.
-Press sponge into product and stamp on the apples of cheeks.
-Blend immediately with fingertips.
-Tip: Stamp once for a natural-looking flush, or twice to build to a bold color.

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Methicone, Polybutene, Mica (Ci 77019), Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Pentylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Dextrin Palmitate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Caprylyl Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Fragrance, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Red 30 (Ci 73360), Aluminum Hydroxide.

I'm definitely interested in getting this, the stamp is super cute!! I see some reviews about the stamp maybe not being the best... Any tips to apply and blend nicely?
Start your review of Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush!
Adriele Z.
Santa Ana, CA
Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush uploaded by Adriele Z.
Review for: 04 Saucy
💕💕 I had a so much fun using this blush, it has a little heart stamp, I really loved how cute the package is. The application of it is easy, and it blends beautifully in the skin, also u can build layers . I like the natural and easy look it gives, I have saucy color that leaves cute flush of colour.
 Chelsea A.
Bangor, ME
Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush uploaded by  Chelsea A.
Review for: 04 Saucy
So of course I purchased this because it’s super cute. It’s a really great concept. I was disappointed in the pigmentation tho. It is very light and needs multiple layers. But it is buildable. And as it dries it still leaves that amazing glow to the skin. I’m more into a dramatic look so these didn’t really suit me.
Ryan B.
Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush uploaded by Ryan B.
Review for: 01 Coy
I found this in the back of my blush drawer today, I forgot I bought it and never even tried it. As you can tell I have too much makeup. 🙄 I wore it today though and it’s so pretty. The packaging is so adorable, I want them all!! It’s not extremely pigmented but it’s the right amount for a nice natural color. It seems like it could wear off easy but I wore primer and setting spray and it stayed put all day. The application is easy and it blends in well.
BriAnna W.
Resaca, GA
Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush uploaded by BriAnna W.
Review for: 03 Bossy, 04 Saucy
These blushes are some of the cutest I own -- not to mention they're super fun + easy to apply and blend! I have the shades bossy & saucy which are coral and mauve tones. Both are really gorgeous, as you can see from my photo. They may look intimidating and super pigmented but they blend out beautifully on the skin! The formula is really lovely and not tacky or sticky feeling, so it's like wearing a powder blush. Hope you all like my composite image I did for these 🥰
Chelsey  M.
Norfolk, VA
Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush uploaded by Chelsey  M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 01 Coy
This cute package drew me in , but the bendable formula made me stay . The way it gives me a subtle dewy blush glow I love . This is for a date night when I am looking for a full glam look or for the nights we go to a white sox game and I just want simple . I love this formula
Annie M.
Springtown, TX
Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush uploaded by Annie M.
Review for: 04 Saucy
I love this brand! They have such nice, affordable products! This blush is so pretty! I love the packaging, it’s so cute. And the pigment is just right, also buildable for those who like full blush moments!
Roshini N.
Baltimore
Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush uploaded by Roshini N.
Review for: 03 Bossy
I love this blush! It’s in such a cute compartment and the brand as a whole offers such cute products! The formula is great and very buildable, and sits well on foundation and natural skin. (Received from the brand to review)
carra D.
Clearwater, FL
Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush uploaded by carra D.
Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush uploaded by carra D.
Review for: 03 Bossy
I have to say the packaging is really cute! Just twist off the heart shaped applicator , lift open the cushion blush . Press once for a more natural look and twice for a pop. Im pretty light and one push was good enough. It blended out really nicely but if I wanted more it is buildable. Stays out and lasts all day. The only thing was it last hard to tell how much is on the applicator. Other than that I love the formula, pigment, & cute but hassle free packaging.
malak T.
Mountville, PA
Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush uploaded by malak T.
Review for: 04 Saucy
i recently bought the Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush in the shade saucy from sephora and it is gives you a shimmery finish but it doesn’t blot your skin, it is pigmented and easily blendable and it is long lasting!
Ashmita  T.
Euless, TX
Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush uploaded by Ashmita  T.
Review for: 04 Saucy
Love this blush. It is so cute. The packaging and application are amazing. The product is great too. It blends out well and lasts a long time. The color payoff was great too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marika P.
il y a 8 mois
Kenna E. il y a 4 mois
It depends , if you like heavy foundation / full coverage I find that it struggles to show up or might lift products under it . but if you use more of a thinner foundation it's a dream, it makes you have a summer glow like you've been Sun kissed
Rachel P.
Austin, TX
il y a 9 mois
Tiffany F. il y a 9 mois
Yesss I am obsessed with them!! The packaging is amazing! They are so easy to use and gorgeous colors!!
Andrea A.
Bakersfield, CA
il y a un an
Nisha M. il y a un an
It’s my fav blush now. It so cute, buildable and blends easily . Looks very natural and stays all day. Perfect for my dry skin. I prefer this to powder blushes now .