Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush

by Kaja

A cushion blush formula, with a heart-shaped applicator, that blends out to a sheer-to-buildable flush of color. Show cheeks some love with this cushion blush that delivers a crush-worthy flush. For best use, twist the top to reveal the heart-shaped sponge, pop open bottom, and press the applicator into the cushion compact. Stamp once for a natural-looking glow, and twice for a bold pop of color.

Suggested Usage:
-Twist top to reveal heart-shaped applicator.
-Pop open bottom compact.
-Press sponge into product and stamp on the apples of cheeks.
-Blend immediately with fingertips.
-Tip: Stamp once for a natural-looking flush, or twice to build to a bold color.

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Methicone, Polybutene, Mica (Ci 77019), Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Pentylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Dextrin Palmitate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Caprylyl Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Fragrance, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Red 30 (Ci 73360), Aluminum Hydroxide.

Do you recommend this product?
How bendable is this product?
Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush This cute and gorgeous heart blush worth the price? I should get it?
Start your review of Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush!
Adriele Z.
Santa Ana, CA
Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush uploaded by Adriele Z.
Review for: 04 Saucy
💕💕 I had a so much fun using this blush, it has a little heart stamp, I really loved how cute the package is. The application of it is easy, and it blends beautifully in the skin, also u can build layers . I like the natural and easy look it gives, I have saucy color that leaves cute flush of colour.
Ryan B.
Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush uploaded by Ryan B.
Review for: 01 Coy
I found this in the back of my blush drawer today, I forgot I bought it and never even tried it. As you can tell I have too much makeup. 🙄 I wore it today though and it’s so pretty. The packaging is so adorable, I want them all!! It’s not extremely pigmented but it’s the right amount for a nice natural color. It seems like it could wear off easy but I wore primer and setting spray and it stayed put all day. The application is easy and it blends in well.
Chelsey M.
Waukegan, IL
Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush uploaded by Chelsey M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 01 Coy
This cute package drew me in , but the bendable formula made me stay . The way it gives me a subtle dewy blush glow I love . This is for a date night when I am looking for a full glam look or for the nights we go to a white sox game and I just want simple . I love this formula
Roshini N.
Baltimore
Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush uploaded by Roshini N.
Review for: 03 Bossy
I love this blush! It’s in such a cute compartment and the brand as a whole offers such cute products! The formula is great and very buildable, and sits well on foundation and natural skin. (Received from the brand to review)
Malak T.
Mountville, PA
Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush uploaded by Malak T.
Review for: 04 Saucy
i recently bought the Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush in the shade saucy from sephora and it is gives you a shimmery finish but it doesn’t blot your skin, it is pigmented and easily blendable and it is long lasting!
Nicole H.
Royal Oak, MI
Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush uploaded by Nicole H.
Cute heart sponge stamp applicator. Great color payoff and pretty spring/summery shades. Starts out sheer but it’s buildable. Great packaging for travel or tossing in your bag. Also clean and not tested on animals! Love every Kaja product I’ve tried so far.
Victoria T.
Bradenton, FL
Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush uploaded by Victoria T.
Review for: 01 Coy
SOOOO CUTE!!! Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush has the most adorable packaging, it may not be too travel friendly because of the bulk but it honestly works cause I love the cute heart applicator! I typically go in with a beauty blender to make it more natural, but the shade and longevity of this product is beautiful and soo long last! Definitely worth it
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kayla G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush uploaded by Kayla G.
Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush uploaded by Kayla G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the I’m Meme Heart Stamp Blush, which is the Korean version of the Kaja one! Kaja and I’m Meme are both owned by the same K-beauty company called MBX. So basically, these products are very similar. Anyways, this packaging is obviously adorable and super fun to apply. I have the shade 002 Crush on Coral. You just dip the heart stamp applicator into the liquid blush product, and then stamp it all over your cheeks! This product gives a pretty natural color and sheen to the cheeks. Also, it’s a very light liquid formula. It blends well, but it’s not super pigmented. If you want more color, I suggest using a beauty sponge or stippling brush to apply the blush instead of the heart stamp applicator. This product is very comparable to the Kaja one! I found this for $3 at TJ Maxx/Marshalls a few days ago. You can also order this online on Amazon. It’s not the most amazing blush in the world, but it’s definitely fun and gives a naturally pretty color and sheen. I’d say that it’s perfect for the summer! 💗✨
Valerina Y.
Rego Park, NY
Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush uploaded by Valerina Y.
Review for: 01 Coy
Its so fun to apply! It literally a stamp so you rub the heart against the ink pad and *boop* on your cheeks. I love it! So cute
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Shianne P.
Fair Oaks, CA
Review for: 01 Coy
Fun! Beautiful! The color applies creatively with the stamp and I love the formula it’s more cream/liquid than powder, so blending with cream contour is flawless. I do blend it with a beauty sponge. I am eager to try some of the other colors!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lorena R.
il y a un mois
kyleigh B. il y a 24 jours
It’s cute but there are much cheaper and better blushes at the drugstore!
Martha F.
Chula Vista, CA
il y a 3 mois
Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush Which looks good on medium brown skin?
Reece M. il y a 2 mois