MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowKaja
Beauty Bento Bouncy Shimmer Eyeshadow Trio

Kaja Beauty Bento Bouncy Shimmer Eyeshadow Trio

by Kaja

A trio of bouncy, blendable, cream-to-powder shimmer shadows. These curated trios come packaged in a bite-size bento compact. Each shadow features a different prismatic shade with Glitter Arrangement Technology for uniform shimmer in every swipe. Perfect for life on-the-go, they’ll take you from here to there (day or night). For best use, apply these shades with your fingers.

Suggested Usage:
-Apply with fingers to create your own custom look.
-Make a statement with a single shade or layer multiple for bold, multidimensional color.

Champagne Cream:
Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glass, Mica (Ci 77019), Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Isostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Aluminum Distearate, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone/PEG- 10/15 Crosspolymer, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Tin Oxide (Ci 77861), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol.

Ballerina Pink:
Dimethicone, Glass, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Mica (Ci 77019), Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Isostearate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Aluminum Distearate, Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), PEG-8 Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Silica, Tin Oxide (Ci 77861), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Dipropylene Glycol, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol.

Deep Plum:
Dimethicone, Mica (Ci 77019), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Glass, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Isostearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Aluminum Distearate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Synthetic Wax, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Carmine (Ci 75470), Tin Oxide (Ci 77861), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Silica, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol.

Are the colours very vibrant? Would they look good on someone with lighter skin and a cool undertone? Is it worth the price and is the amount sufficient? Kaja Beauty Bento Bouncy Shimmer Eyeshadow Trio
Is this product good for sensitive eyes?
Is anything in this line worth trying? The idea seems so cool and the colors are nice but i’m afraid to take the plunge and spend...
Start your review of Kaja Beauty Bento Bouncy Shimmer Eyeshadow Trio!
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Orange Blossom
I have this trio in 02. Orange Blossom. The colors are absolutely beautiful in the pans. Today, I did an eye look with this trio. It turned out pretty much as expected - very orange and very sparkly/shimmery. After all, there's not a lot of different looks to be done with a trio of glittery shimmer eyeshadows. This proved to me that this trio will only show its' true power when used in conjunction with other eyeshadow palettes. This makes me very happy that I did not pay full retail price for this trio. I would definitely recommend this trio, if you don't mind using it in conjunction with other palettes. The colors are beautiful, and blend well. These would be nice for some 1-and-done looks.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,437 reviews
Review for: Rose Water
This is the Kaja beauty bento bouncy shimmer eyeshadow trio and they retail for $21.00. There are a few different color options. I have used a few of them and found them to have a similar, consistent formula. Rose water includes a sparkling peach, medium toned peach, and a lightly sparkled plum. Ballerina pink had a lot of sparkle that migrated a little with wear. Marketed to be applied with fingertips, but I found that brushes work pretty well too. Dampened brushes intensify the shine. If you like shimmer, you will love these little trios.
March S.
Great Falls, MT
Kaja Beauty Bento Bouncy Shimmer Eyeshadow Trio uploaded by March S.
Review for: Rose Water
I’m a fan of pretty much anything K-beauty and this adorable little eyeshadow trio by #Kaja is no exception! It was hard to choose which one I wanted to get but I decided on the pretty one named, “ Rose Water.” It has three decent sized creamy shadows that leave a beautiful shimmer, and the color story ( champagne cream, ballerina pink, deep plum ) is perfect. They blend like a dream, I find it easier to just apply them with my finger or a silicone brush. You can wear them alone or even layer them on top of one another. And I love the packaging! Small, compact, and perfect size to take on the go! I’m sure I’m going to be purchasing more colors soon!Kaja Beauty Bento Bouncy Shimmer Eyeshadow Trio
Caitlyn F.
Kaja Beauty Bento Bouncy Shimmer Eyeshadow Trio uploaded by Caitlyn F.
Review for: Rose Water
Kaja Beauty Bento Bouncy Shimmer Eyeshadow Trio in Rosewater is one of my favorite products in my entire makeup collection! I use the first shimmer shade as an accent inner lid highlight to open up my eyes & add a gorgeous shimmer! This is super easy to apply with or without eyeshadow primer as the intensity is still there. I enjoy the other shades too but that first one is sheer perfection & I get compliments on my eyes whenever I wear it.
Jennifer C.
Spencer, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I been supporting brands from the BIPOC community and I wanted to share the kaja Bento bouncy eyeshadow trio. This one I'm featuring in my pics is called "Bella Azalea". Its has 2 mattes and 1 shimmer. They are very pigmented and easy to blend. This Korean brand has such cool travel friendly packaging too.
Nicole A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Kaja Beauty Bento Bouncy Shimmer Eyeshadow Trio uploaded by Nicole A.
Review for: Orange Blossom
These colors are fun and gorgeous. Very intensely pigmented. They do have some glitter in them which may not be a plus for everyone, but love it. The stacked packaging is also awesome. Nice and compact and cute! I definitely want to buy some of the other varieties of the bento shadows for sure.
Jaqueline B.
alameda
Kaja Beauty Bento Bouncy Shimmer Eyeshadow Trio uploaded by Jaqueline B.
Review for: Sparkling Rose
Amazing pigmentation and the shades matched so well. It lasted all day without getting canky. Great price tooKaja Beauty Bento Bouncy Shimmer Eyeshadow Trio
Bee D.
Wildwood, MO
Kaja Beauty Bento Bouncy Shimmer Eyeshadow Trio uploaded by Bee D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Packaging is a 5/5. Brand is a 5/5. Product is a 5/5. Everything about this is amazing!! How cute is the packaging? Kaja always has the most unique designs product is very pigmented and does not stain. Leaves a very natural look. Easy to use. I highly recommend! Super compact which is perfect to keep in a purse!
Chameka M.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Sparkling Rose
I’ve been putting off purchasing a Kaja Beauty Bento Bouncy Shimmer Eyeshadow Trio because of how small they are, but I finally broke down and got one and so far I really like it. It’s very small but this is the first time in a while that I found shades I don’t have in other palettes. The shadows are very buttery and feel nice and I LOVE the sparkle. The ONLY thing I wish is that I had purchased one with at least one matte in it. But I can use them on their own, I can use them as toppers or shimmers on top of mattes. Not bad for $21!
Michelle B.
Palmyra, NJ
Kaja Beauty Bento Bouncy Shimmer Eyeshadow Trio uploaded by Michelle B.
Review for: Rose Water
I love using this eye shadow. It's a shimmering colors are beautiful to blend together. It's very pigmented so just a little dab will be enough
Ask a question to the Influenster community...